The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings Community

LockJaw66

Hey, LockJaw66 here, no need to include the 66 unless there's another LockJaw. I've been playing for a couple weeks now, really enjoy the game and made some solid progress. I'm not terribly social with random strangers, no offense, so if I'm not actively playing I'll just be creeping around the forums reading a lot but rarely posting. Still, if you're ever looking for somebody who you can trust to make sure you're on your feet instead of blindly rushing objectives, shoot me an invite and unless I'm playing with a group of my friends I'll see about joining you.  I don't take character builds super serious, I just kind of do what's fun and feels solid, so if you get really bent out of shape on what frame, weapons, and mods your allies use don't ask me to join. I play games for fun, so I tend to do lots of "stupid" things like rely way too heavily on the Hikou regardless of the circumstance.

I also want to give a shout to the whole team in charge of this game, they managed to make a character creation menu that doesn't totally screw over us people with partial colorblindness. I can actually get a vague idea of what my character will look like in missions, so thanks. I love customizing characters and games where it is hard for me to do so I quickly drop.

Welcome to the community LockJaw.

I tend to do the same haha. While I work, I browse through these forums to see what people are discussing. I rarely post though. Some people on here are so vehement, but there are others that are much more friendly and understanding. I'd recommend staying away from reading the comments in the Updates section of for now lol.