Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts On Mag

LEFTNUT

Question

Guys yesterday I've crafted Mag. Spent the last evening and today farming xini with friends and I'm level 30 now.

The question is how should I build her(her tree and stuff)? Which mods should I aqquire?

If some more experienced Mag player would be so kind to explain his build that'd be lovely.

Best regards fellow Tenno.

Edited by LEFTNUT

4 answers to this question

Boost the abilities you like the most - for me that means Crush, I rarely use the others. Beyond that, try to take as many mod slots as possible, and then next priority is Power Max. Health and Shield nodes are less useful, since mods of health and shield are better. I take some of those, some shield recharge, some armor, and a bit of Power Range although it's almost silly range already, especially with Coil helm. Power Efficiency would be nice but I don't have any for Mag. Oh and some melee damage mods.

Well, since everything is about to be nuked by DE_Steve it doesn't matter, but what you should do for the very limited time you have is get power range and power strength mods. Power efficiency mods are good too. Other than that just get hp and shields, don't bother with powermax, because if you're a good mag you won't need anymore power than what you get in unlocking the max number of mod slots.

we played today. maybe u remember the mag ı was usıng..ı started my mag ın the mornıng from lvl 0 and managed to get ıt to lvl 30 ın the evenıng.

ı put shıeld mods. power range . power effıcıency . and hp mods and some very good blue mag mods wıth 2 thıngs on them

basıcaly a few mods to make hım less squıshy and some mods to ımprove hıs crush skıll

and ıt worked out very good for me

Edited by zikkim

There is only one real tip I can give. Spec your melee into a good heavy charge weapon, one that will deliver you power and decent speed. I use the furax. A lot of people have trouble utilizing pull offensively. With the right melee charge setup you can insta gib practically anything [non-boss] you pull essentially scaling your pull into late game. Very few other 1 abilities will scale as well if you consider the free armor ignoring charge attack it gives you.

Shield Polarize is uselss, put as few points into it as possible. Bullet attractition is a better skill than people give it credit for, get 2 points in it if you can and never use it on standard enemies. If will effectively turn off the damage of one major non-infestation enemy, bosses included, except for Napalm grineers. Good for soloing! Max crush, period.