The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Evolution Engine Has Stopped Working

straddlemonster

Your HDD error, as Windows has some background services that were working in the background, you must have ALT TAB the game and got BLACK WINDOW after that engine  didn't  load up as you were probably in the "SESSION, MISSION" which caused a FPS drop on YOUR PC and that is why you had to bring the  ALWAYS ON TOP TASK MANAGER to  END the TASK that hasn't been responding after you decided to go back in the game , this all started from you wanted to listen a song on a youtube , am I correct ?

I know what you`re doing this winter !

SCARED BY IONA990 ADA of Virus Syndicate

Edited by iona990

Your HDD error as Windows progress in the BACKGROUND you have ALT TAB the Evolution engine and got BLACK WINDOW after that game hasn't load up as you were probably in the SESSION which caused a FPS drop on YOUR PC and that's why you bringed a ALWAYS ON TOP TASK MANAGER to END TASK that hasn't been responding after you decided to go back in the Game , this all started from you wanted to listen a song on a youtube , am I correct ?

Not always but it has happened when I alt + tab. Lately I don't even have to alt + tab and the game just locks up. My computer is not frozen but I do have to access the task manager to close the game because it will not recover.

Not always but it has happened when I alt + tab. Lately I don't even have to alt + tab and the game just locks up. My computer is not frozen but I do have to access the task manager to close the game because it will not recover.

This is the error.

Description:
  A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
  Application Name: Warframe.x64.exe
  Application Version: 2013.12.13.17
  Application Timestamp: 52ab894a
  Hang Signature: b29e
  Hang Type: 2048
  OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID: 1033
  Additional Hang Signature 1: b29ea5c043c47b65fb6fefe61727d3af
  Additional Hang Signature 2: a23e
  Additional Hang Signature 3: a23e67338174f0f6cba4b833553e59fe
  Additional Hang Signature 4: b29e
  Additional Hang Signature 5: b29ea5c043c47b65fb6fefe61727d3af
  Additional Hang Signature 6: a23e
  Additional Hang Signature 7: a23e67338174f0f6cba4b833553e59fe

Alt + Tab does not work anymore at all for me. the game thinks it opens back up but only displays the desktop. the engine never had been good at handling that. it's a bug, and a problem.

however, if you are having the game locking in game without tabbing out, be aware that the engine DOES appear to have some USB/input device conflict issues. i increased my FPS massively and stopped a series of game breaking hangs just by disabling my drawing tablet. May not be an issue in your case at all, but thought i would throw it out in case. :)