Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Havn't Seen This Before But A Mod Idea For The Ground Slam Attack.

Batwing

Basically it's a mod for any melee weapon that would make it so the higher you fall from the more damage/reach the ground slam attack with your weapon would be.

It would give Excalibur's super jump more use and I know there's a knockdown mod for when you jump from a high height for warframes but I just think it'd be sick if that 3 story jump of faith we did from the top of the map while holding our melee button should do more damage than a 3 foot jump in the air.

Or just make it so you can do a special charge attack with them while in the air and when you hit the ground it hits for more damage so the longer you fall the more you charge and then do more damage.

Not saying the ground slam attack isn't already great but it would improve melee in general.

We can call it VELOCITY ! Hits how much Kilos you are carrying in your back pack

or FREE FALL ! This mod gives you some animation in MID AIR before hits the target

Why fall why cant be a distance you travelled ?

Well I jumped from 3 FOOT Architecture and got Head BUST Cronus went through RUNNERS HEAD like a, oh well SWORD GOING THROUGH A  RUNNERS HEAD. Or maybe it was a loungs slice . Im not quite sure I was too busy cleaning my sword afterwards.

GRAND SLAM - (than I realize that GRAND SLAM is actually a sport called TENNIS) We can call it a Box match between Muhammed Ali and Mike Tyson and we can all gather to see it succeed , but Afterwards I will be only one who jumped from 3 FOOT ARCHITECTURE got a HEAD SLICED or better yet HEAD STAB which has a strong Affection to the game , which encountered with a BLOOD RAGE ALL AROUND SPLATTERED LIKE THAT ON THE WALLS AND ON THE LEAPERS HEAD. I call that kill HEADLIKE

Edited by iona990