Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions For The Game. Mods Please Read.

Devase

These are some suggestions that I came up with that I think are either a possible good idea for the game or something i think needs to be done for smoother gameplay, etc.

-Make the health bar of all players a toggle so it can always be up.

-make the sliding melee spin attack trip enemies over or atleast have a chance of doing so.

-make the jump attack be able to be charged but uses stamina the longer it charges by the act of holding it down till you land or stopping early to save stamina.

-make the zoom in of the Snipetron actually have a scope with everything outside the scope blacked out.

-make it so you can change your reticle to different styles to suit each player or make it so they can add their own.

-Add in a replay function so people can record matches and have different views on the battle with camera settings and also that allows people to make good looking replays that is not situated behind a player.

-make it so when an enemy is on the ground knocked over by spells or flying kicks that when you do a charged attack on them your character will stab them through the chest or something.

-make it so when you are sliding you can slowly change direction with a & d.

-Make it so when you are doing a black flip off a wall you can change direction, basically I think more mobility would be better.

-Add the last of the information to items in the market.

-Change the stats in the arsenal warframe and weapons to represent the current stats of the weapon from mods and upgrades.

-Make it so pressing escape on the login screen will bring up the option to quit the game.

Agree with most of these, especially with being able to charge attack prone enemies and various UI upgardes, pretty sure Devs are allready working on UI upgrades anyway. Dunno if Dev's will implement a recording feature, things like that are resource intensive, and there are allready plenty of 3rd party recording softwares available.