The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recruting Clanmates Members For Golden Warriors ! :d We Have 1000+ Members And Continue To Grow ! :d Also A Lot Fun Happening In Ou Clan :d

Hadez239

HI Tennos !

We are Golden Knight warriors and we compose of 1,000+ and more members and we continue to hire members to be more helpful and productive to others ....

We are moon clan and our clan is the largest tier of clan and u can research how may times you want ...

we have complete research also designs , also a lots ..

it compose of

-3 trading kiosk (use to trade mods :D)

-oracle

-BIO lab

-CHem lab

-ENERGY lab

-lots of reactor

-2 or 3 obsrtacle course i think

-also lots of design xD

We just want to help lots of people who gets alot of problems and run void keys, help in alert, farm items and a lot more if u need .....

DOnt worry guys almost all of us are active members and no one is snobber so u went be left out when ur chatting with us :DDDD also you can approach us when u need help :)

For who are interested just post here and tell me ur user so i can add u in our clan and we can be clanmates :D

Everyone is welcome so just post here guys !

~thanks~

HI Tennos !

We are Golden Knight warriors and we compose of 1,000+ and more members and we continue to hire members to be more helpful and productive to others ....

We are moon clan and our clan is the largest tier of clan and u can research how may times you want ...

it compose of

-oracle

-BIO lab

-CHem lab

-ENERGY lab

-lots of reactor

-also lots of design xD

We just want to help lots of people who gets alot of problems and run void keys, help in alert, farm items and a lot more if u need .....

DOnt worry guys almost all of us are active members and no one is snobber so u went be left out when ur chatting with us :DDDD also you can approach us when u need help :)

For who are interested just post here and tell me ur user so i can add u in our clan and we can be clanmates :D

~thanks~

Hello :),

It's exactly a clan like yours that im looking to be part of, where i cant have a community where its allways something going up, so the games doesn't get boring. 

Could i join up?

My user is Zzaion

Edited by Zzaion

HI Tennos !

it compose of

-oracle

-BIO lab

-CHem lab

-ENERGY lab

-lots of reactor

-also lots of design xD

~thanks~

Im interested user:draikokalawaski