The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relate Warframe To A Game, Movie Or Show

Freelancer27

As the title says, what kind of game, TV show, movie or anything do you actually find Warframe to be near at? And explain why the game is said to related to that game.

It can be a list of relations as long as you explain them well.

I'll go first:

To me, Warframe currently relates to Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands 2 and Accel World.

Bioshock Infinite

Why Bioshock Infinite, well, the entire loot system is... RNG, pretty much every corpse and box you find give up totally different stuff, up to 3 different items: credits, resources, ammo and energy.

Energy in Warframe is like Salts in Bioshock Infinite, or in other Bioshock series, ADAM. All these special bars are limited up to pickups and ability-oriented powers.

In Infinite, you carry up to 3 kinds of weapons, 2 are selectables, while one is always melee. Which makes me relate Warframe a lot in battle.

Borderlands 2

BL2 is like a cornerstone to me in the playstyle I'm having in Warframe, with a varied selection of weapons customized to your choosing makes me want to farm for even more powerful weapons in the late game. Farming that relates both these games.

Also, each character in BL2 carries shields, a limited amount of health and a set abilities to rig your enemies into their selective pending dooms.

Though Warframe has no grenades to offer like in BL2, which I am proud of not having these explosives at least, it does make me feel the wanting of killing enemies with many things, and indeed both games do have it.

Accel World

I'm not much of a fan for Anime, but I do suspect every single Warframe in Warframe... is made of metal. (Well, techno-organic Orokin-based metal, but you get the point.) And each Warframe has their own personality and specifications that can deal an exactly the same single situation differently.

Like all users of Brain-burst, each character is carrying energy bars, similar to Bio-Inf, which are limited and requires killing targets before actually getting the energy needed.

The environment is also your playing field, using agility stunts to get even with your enemies is what I should expect in Warframe, which I get almost half of my ideas.

All of these carried on my shoulders as experiences to use in Warframe and wishing to see Warframe grow and mature for many years to come.

This is my example. :P