Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Penta Is A Headshot Machine.

aerokiss

Penta explosions deal headshots, which is physically impossible for an explosive weapon.

Just look at Ogris when exploding.

Um what are you talking about? Ever blow up the grenade above a mob of enemies? It's satisfying as hell.

Um what are you talking about? Ever blow up the grenade above a mob of enemies? It's satisfying as hell.

I do find it satisfying. But it feels not right to me.

I didn't want to ruin the fun of blowing people up, but here is what I proposed:

Remove headshots from explosions and give the damage output for Penta and Ogris explosions by 1.5 times their original output, making it generally more powerful.

Ogris doesn't get a lot of headshots because you usually have to shoot at the ground to get an explosion out of it. Explosion at the ground usually hits legs.

Penta can be detonated in the air above enemy heads. Makes it very easy for the explosion to hit the head, and do headshot damage.

I do find it satisfying. But it feels not right to me.

I didn't want to ruin the fun of blowing people up, but here is what I proposed:

Remove headshots from explosions and give the damage output for Penta and Ogris explosions by 1.5 times their original output, making it generally more powerful.

I think that will be a severe punishment for skillful kills.

I don't know how people are modding their Ogris when they say they get like 0 damage but I never get a number below 4 digits.

easy:

try headshot the corpus crewman and you will see

sometimes they die... and sometimes i only can blow his shield, nothing more

easy:

try headshot the corpus crewman and you will see

sometimes they die... and sometimes i only can blow his shield, nothing more

I would but I can't. Using Heavy Caliber with Ogris means I aim in a general direction and that's about as much control as I get. End result is much more spectacular though.

Penta explosions deal headshots, which is physically impossible for an explosive weapon.

Just look at Ogris when exploding.

How is it impossible? Hold an armed grenade over your head, and see it it does damage to your head...