The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Freeze. Host Mirgrate. Menu Or Solo.

Silent3334

its been about a week now but i still cant play with others cause of this freezing issue. and well im just told its my system from support. I have done everything i can. i was hoping this latest update would actully fix it and let me play with others but i guess i was hoping for too much.

(Before reading... i dont speak english, sorry for the gramatical crimes. Thanks)
okay, I encountered the possible failure (and maybe it's solution): it's the frame skipping -if im correct with the name-, that forces the engine to run at certain frames per second. In MY machine while playing, the frames per second  NEVER went below 10 fps, and it may be easy for the game to overload an athlon64x2 @ 2Ghz so, when the game overloads the cpu the engine "wait" until the requested frames have been processed (game gets frozen) to mantain the frame rate. Naturally when this occurs the game lost the sync with the server/client /p2p connection and migrates.

Today i played an event mission (cicero at 100%), however the game ran at low fps but this time (i don't know why) the frame rate went below 10 fps, the most time of the mission i've played, got 6 -11 fps. Ended without get frozen or migrated :D

edit: Disabling multi-threaded rendering may fix freeze when frames per second are below 10.

Edited by BlackerHawk