The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow Me To Introduce Myself

just2citric

Hello, one and all. My name is Just2Citric, and I have been playing warframe since mods didn't exist. I have never really payed much attention to the forums, as everything I have needed to know was found in the wiki. Upon exploring here, however, the forums seem like a nice enough place so I decided to stop by and say "hi".

As I said above, I have been playing since early beta with my friend supersaupe. We have done pretty well for ourselves, unlocking most of the map and completing our clan dojo. However, he has gone back home for christmas and now communication is difficult, so I am looking for some new buddies to play with, and possibly join the clan.

I would not class myself as a "hard core" gamer, however I am online a lot. I just like to play casually, take my time, and kill lots of stuff. If you are like-minded and also are in need of some new pals, hit me up ingame or ask for my skype. I would post it, but I rather like to feel secure in the way that Im not just throwing out my contact details.