Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Feedback

Fuzz_

So, I've played the game for a while now after being suggested by a friend to play. So far I like a lot about the game but there are a few gripes I have.

At the moment, the sets are limited. Obviously, being updated as it goes along and I'm looking forward to the new one.

Stealth... lots of room for improvment. (I know it already has a thread and it has really good suggestions)

Cover System. I read around on this but I feel there is a way to implement this. The cover system I would like to see is one similar to "Wanted: Weapons of Fate" (ref:

). The idea of being able to not only take cover but move from one cover to another would be great (it's amazing how fluent it could be). This would include also the usual method for firing from behind cover. BTW: if you crouch behind certain places/objects in the game and hold aim, you peek over it. That's a start.

Ninja moves: While totally awesome (and there should be more) it lacked one thing strongly in my opinion. It's harder to perform them than it should be. I think in general, you shouldn't need 2 keys to perform one move. You should not need to hold the run key and hold space to wall run.

Also, vertical wall run and ALWAYS back flipping of the wall. Especially annoying when you "could" grab the ledge and get on the platform(area). I would rather hit "jump" at the peak of the run to backflip plus be able to pick a direction in which to jump. Like run up wall and jump off going right to grab a railing. Be really good if there was more fluent 'chaining' (More free-running maybe too?)

Additonal gripe: Sliding. always feels a bit too short. Probably playing Vanquish screws with this mentality, (Power sliding is awesome!) Plus this will go hand-in-hand with using a good cover system

Edited by neoFuzz

no need for "cover" system, it will ruin the game's pace

Why would it ruin the game's pace? I don't understand, it's can be used when in danger (Low health and shields down), in stealth (When in cover it reduces the visibility of the enemies) and for more tactical approaches. It will allow some players who prefer a more tactical play style. I mean, there is Action play style, Stealth play style, Why not Tactical? Isn't the game shows that? That a player can choose different types of styles? And even if implemented, it is OPTIONAL.

So give me a good reason to not implement this feature. Sorry for my english :P

no need for "cover" system, it will ruin the game's pace

Depending on implementaion. have a look at some gameplay from my reference

(video is actually better than anticipated)

OMG! I forgot something about sliding. adding it to OP

Edited by neoFuzz

On cover system:

Been done to death since Gears of War made it mandatory for TPS´s and I´m actually preffering the more FPS like play style that Warframe has. So I´d like to NOT have a cover system. It´s a TPS, you already have great vision of your surroundings and as such you can choose when to shoot and how to move from cover to cover without having to press a bloody button to actually do it (console games refference "prexx right + x to move to the crate on the right side and take cover behind it, press forward + x to jump over said crate" I´m allready doing these things without a bloody cover system.

Edited by jaywalker
Removed insults - rephrase opinion constructively or don't post it

On cover system:

Been done to death since Gears of War made it mandatory for TPS´s and I´m actually preffering the more FPS like play style that Warframe has. So I´d like to NOT have a cover system. It´s a TPS, you already have great vision of your surroundings and as such you can choose when to shoot and how to move from cover to cover without having to press a bloody button to actually do it (console games refference "prexx right + x to move to the crate on the right side and take cover behind it, press forward + x to jump over said crate" I´m allready doing these things without a bloody cover system.

yeap, like I said cover system is a very bad and dangerous idea for warframe stye of gameplay

I´m allready doing these things without a bloody cover system.

This.

We've got a cover system. It's composed of Ctrl and H. While I believe a cover system could be implemented without harming pace, that'd still have to be developed and built around otherwise it'd be brokenly good or, horrendously useless. Or perhaps just comparatively pointless. I like this game for feeling like an old shooter. Unfortuneately I am a little saddened by it's RPG elements taking away from difficulty.

Going way off topic here, I feel like this game still doesn't do that original Dark Sector video justice, but for an MMO it's a step up from most.

Edited by Orphy