Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Suggestions For Quality Of Life For The Comunity

Antique

first of all i have no idea if there are any other threads regarding this (i did some manual searching so don't blame me), second, these ideas are not generaly mine and i've extracted them from other online games and would improve the forums in many ways.

first:

some sort of marking of threads that have DE posts in them and a way to jump to those DE posts without searching for them.

second:

a roadmap-ish section where DE could tell us what they are planing for the future in some sort of a schedule, ergo: implement fluffy bunny ears for all warframes eta 56th of julfember 2086.

first of all i have no idea if there are any other threads regarding this (i did some manual searching so don't blame me), second, these ideas are not generaly mine and i've extracted them from other online games and would improve the forums in many ways.

first:

some sort of marking of threads that have DE posts in them and a way to jump to those DE posts without searching for them.

second:

a roadmap-ish section where DE could tell us what they are planing for the future in some sort of a schedule, ergo: implement fluffy bunny ears for all warframes eta 56th of julfember 2086.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/15082-need-a-devs-trackers-section/#entry131732 yep i already start something about having a devs tracker sections ;)