The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brain Wash!

spysweeper242

So I thought that the regular enemies are to well, less tactical and go in blind. I came up with some lore, appearances and fighting maneuvers for some brain washed frames.

Lore:

Corpus:

The tenno that have been captured by the corpus, have had mechanical and organic implants inside of there brain and body to fight for the corpus and protect there "merchandise".

Grineer:

The targets for your capture missions have a Toxic serum, this serum can corrupt and force anyone to join the

Grineer ranks. Some of us resist it, others weren't as lucky as us.

New enemies:

Corpus:

Health: 500

Shields:700

Armor:10

Appearance: These have a slightly modified crewman helmet but where a very mechanical suit, similar to Zanuaka.

Abilities:

1-Sonic agility- allows them to move even faster then a loki on a sugar buzz for X amount of seconds.

2- Error- Makes your screen go crazy and your weapons will be disabled for X amount of seconds.

Weapons:

1-Detron

2-Lanka Vandal

3-Lecta

Strategy: These are extremely fast and will accompany a group of crewman. They will use there Lanka Vandal when they run away. They will use lecta at very close range and Detron at medium. They will use sonic agility often and will use wall climbs and wall run jump boost.

Grineer:

Health :1000

Shields: 200

Armor:90

Appearance: A ash that looks extremely augmented and damaged.

Abilities:

1- Minor Nuke- throws a bomb that will do X amount of blast damage.

2-Adreniline- Will make them almost invincible for a very, very short amount of time.

Weapons:

1- Gatiline gun

2-Brokk

3-Brakk

Strategy: These are very slow and will use there gatiline gun at medium range to suppress fire. They will use there brokk sometimes in close range like lech krill. They will mostly use brakk at close and long range. Mini nukes at long range.

Do you like? THEN LIKE!!! and follow!

P.S. DO DA HARLEM SHAKE!!,

SHERLOCK GNOMES!

Didn't they already try this with the Zanucka project? And we stopped them for the most part?

I actually hadn't considered the implications of a brainwashing serum, though I know that one bit of lore said the Grineer had a hard time trying to modify or remove Warframes without their fail-safes disintegrating them.