Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buying Max Heavy Calibur For 800 Plat

well i havent seen any sell for that and also i havent seen any at all so it must be a hard mod to get maxed

It is and the people making comments don't know what they're talking about.

1. it's very hard to max, much harder than serration

2. There are not many for sale

3. You might be lucky and get one for 800 plat, you might have to pay more

Um.... 

The estimated value of Maxed Heavy Caliber is bit higher than maxed serration because of the low supply and demand. 

Imo, there is an estimated value of each mod. Maxed serration used to be 250. The estimated value for it is like around 400. I even saw 4 people selling maxed serration for 300 plat today. Lol'd at people who tried to buy maxed serration for 600+. 

I just bought maxed Heavy Caliber for 400 Plat. ._. 

Some people on this trading community is greedy.

I have no place to decide the price on mod to make everyone pay or sell for that price. 

Patience is your friend. Ignore people who overprice or whatnot. 

When I played the first time on this game 1 week ago. Now I am mastery rank 9. I got to Rank 9 Serration all myself by farming/grinding. It wasn't even hard. I would sell maxed serration for 300 plat instead of 600. 

It is and the people making comments don't know what they're talking about.

1. it's very hard to max, much harder than serration
2. There are not many for sale
3. You might be lucky and get one for 800 plat, you might have to pay more

Well i understand what you're saying someone said to me 1.1k and even though im new i had a feeling that was a little bit overpriced, umm if you get a spare heavy calibur please sell to me thanks (:

Um.... 

The estimated value of Maxed Heavy Caliber is bit higher than maxed serration because of the low supply and demand. 

Imo, there is an estimated value of each mod. Maxed serration used to be 250. The estimated value for it is like around 400. I even saw 4 people selling maxed serration for 300 plat today. Lol'd at people who tried to buy maxed serration for 600+. 

I just bought maxed Heavy Caliber for 400 Plat. ._. 

Some people on this trading community is greedy.

I have no place to decide the price on mod to make everyone pay or sell for that price. 

Patience is your friend. Ignore people who overprice or whatnot. 

When I played the first time on this game 1 week ago. Now I am mastery rank 9. I got to Rank 9 Serration all myself by farming/grinding. It wasn't even hard. I would sell maxed serration for 300 plat instead of 600. 

Maxed HC = 2x Maxed Serrations.

It's dam rare 10-dotted module. It costs much more than serration to max it out. So twice the serration's price and you'll get a fair cost. It's about 600-650 per module. Do not hear greedy man who's lying you about 400 play per max HC, neither do listen some desperados who's ready to sell you for such a pity price (400 plat) to get at least some plat to serve their needs.

I've got one ready for sale, and your price is pretty tempted. I'll be ingame right after 11 hrs, so if you're still willing to buy HC, please, pm me.

Maxed HC = 2x Maxed Serrations.

It's dam rare 10-dotted module. It costs much more than serration to max it out. So twice the serration's price and you'll get a fair cost. It's about 600-650 per module. Do not hear greedy man who's lying you about 400 play per max HC, neither do listen some desperados who's ready to sell you for such a pity price (400 plat) to get at least some plat to serve their needs.

I've got one ready for sale, and your price is pretty tempted. I'll be ingame right after 11 hrs, so if you're still willing to buy HC, please, pm me.

more like 1.5 max serrations