The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundry cost

Rolingachu

Ok, i have the money to buy an schematic so i can make a new warframe, but the thing is this costs resources, and i dont want to waste 35k in a warframe schematic if will cost another 100k to do it for example.

I think schematics should have the production cost attached so you can see it before you buy it.

And the question...how much costs to make a new warframe with the schematic?

Ok, i have the money to buy an schematic so i can make a new warframe, but the thing is this costs resources, and i dont want to waste 35k in a warframe schematic if will cost another 100k to do it for example.

I think schematics should have the production cost attached so you can see it before you buy it.

And the question...how much costs to make a new warframe with the schematic?

It'll cost 25k to build the frame, so you'll have spent a total of 70k. Don't worry too much on the costs. Before long, you'll be rolling in so much credit from completing levels and selling mods, you'll wish you had something to spend it on.

Costs are fine; perhaps a little too low with how credits are earned tbh, but it's beta so quickly earning currency to test out stuff is a good thing. It's more the crafting time that's annoying. I know it's a way to make money, but couldn't they at least have made the crafting time for the warframes the same as crafting the parts? Having to wait 3-4.5 days to make a warframe after grinding for the parts is pretty ridiculous.

Perhaps there could be a credit based reduction options? Maybe cut down the build tme from 3 days to 1 for 100k credits or something along those lines?

Edited by Aggh