The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Everyone....noob Here

(PSN)Krozarian

Hi, new-ish player here, I like to think I have a handle on things (not dying or going down that much but that could be because I'm in the noob area) although i'm still wondering how to spend my plat. Kind of just hoarding it for now except I did buy the valkyr and neckros warframes. Should I save plat for mods or weapons or what...So any suggestions on warframes, weapons, mods etc are by no means frowned upon.

Thanks in advance and happy holidays to everybody.

P.S. I can pretty much adapt to any play style so any frame/weapon suggestion is good.

save plat for slots. Thats literally all i use it for; besides some cosmetics like smoke color palette, sentinel accessories and the syndana. Void missions are basically Smaug's cave full of forma.

Reactor / Catalyst are in alerts, events, login awards.

Also welcome!

Edited by SharkWithALaserBeam

Hello and welcome. 

You should spend your platinum in warframe slots and weapon slots, thats the two most valuable thing you can buy.

Other good stuff you can buy but are not as valuable as slots, is reactors (for warframes) and catalysts (for weapons) and finally forma, if you don't want to farm formas from the void.

Color palletes and cosmetics are entirely up to you, if you like it go for it.

Most people won't agree with me but if you have lots of platinum to spare, buy an affinity booster to level all your gear very fast.

Buying warframes is just if you REALLY want them right away, otherwise you can just check where to farm their parts and forge it. The same goes with buying weapons.

I can recomend you to start farming the Rhino as it drops from the second boss in the game, Jackal the boss from Venus, Rhino is a really strong warframe and one of the favorites of many players.

Weapons you should just level everything you like to increase your mastery rank, get a clan and build research weapons, they are all good.