The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Game Type Varieties

Invalid_ID

Ok before i get ridiculed for posting/voicing my thoughts/suggestions/opinion, remember these are just MY thoughts/suggestions/opinion.

So the game varieties are great so far, we have:

Mobile Def, Def, Survival, Assassination, Rescue, Capture, Sabotage, Spy, Exterminate, Deception & Conclave (PVP).

So how about an Preset Objective Mode?

Like Warframes with preset abilities/mods and preset weapons with them, so that we can use the WarFrames like how they are supposed to be used, for example:

Rhino, First off rhino is pretty bad &#!, he is the TANK of all tanks in Warframe (Probrably the only one "Specialized" in Tanking IMO) but we all use him as a One-Man army type frame (which he pretty much is). But how about him having the game mode preset him with equipment/mods that specifically MAKE him a tank for the group which should take most if not all Aggro (Shotgun, Galatine etc.)

Trinity, Support type Frame a Healer which she is supposed to be (Not an Immortal but she Is with those Great Mods, I don't have her but I know she's damn good too). She should be using her abilities to heal everyone keeping them alive, which she is doing great but she's doing it in the front lines? (which is damn good too IMO)

Vauban, Support Type Frame using traps and everything (Don't have but envious of those who do Missing One BP Damnit), with his abilities to set up traps and literally stop enemies we only really see in in defense and survival, not saying he aint good at other modes but that's what his abilities are set for IMO (cant easily go to high rounds without one, also IMO)

Edited by Invalid_ID

So like I was saying, a game mode that takes advantage of what the Frames Can and are meant to do, Utilizing all or some abilities that are overlooked such as having Excalibur's super jump, Vaubans Bounce, Valkyrs Rip Line to reach a console to open a door up high (Because you are unable to wall run up for one reason or another) where the other frames cant get in order to progress the mission. A game mode to utilize 4 preset frames and their unique abilities in order to accomplish the mission with their preset weapons and mods. Which means all 4 players (or how ever many the mission requires) have an important role they must fulfill in order to complete the mission/objective. This is a Work as a team or we all Fall type of thing, None of the "I can solo this" type thing for a 2+ Frame Requirement objective mission.

Of course this shouldn't replace any missions on any plant whatsoever, it should be a separate planet/mode/area, and that whatever you do in those mission shouldn't count towards your stats (Unless DE Decided otherwise (If they even consider this idea)) except the mission rewards and Rank Exp

So tell me what you all think. Remember these are just MY THOUGHTS/OPINION/SUGGESTION.

One more thing, having a stealth only mission objective is pretty interesting, Loki/Ash combo to get to a destination/kill all enemies without alerting the enemy. Or use those 2 to get a non cloak/stealth type Frame to the extraction zone.

Sorry about the double post, It just wouldn't fit in one post lol

well... i would say they will let you pick 1 out of 4 preset frames for that certain mission, you would use their set up so... i would say the second option "missions that force you into particular frames with fixed loadouts" but you get you pick your role.

well... i would say they will let you pick 1 out of 4 preset frames for that certain mission, you would use their set up so... i would say the second option "missions that force you into particular frames with fixed loadouts" but you get you pick your role.

Eh, doesn't sound very fun. Not being allowed to use my equipment that I grinded for and customized myself for my particular play styles would probably strip half the appeal from those missions. Sure that might also give me some opportunities to test out gear I don't have yet, but that might make things too hard having to work with so many new elements.

Its not really new elements, its more like overlooked elements. also if u don't want to use the preset frames/weapons/mods then play the regular game modes... ain't that why this should be a SEPERATE mode?

also thx for the feedback :)

Edited by Invalid_ID