The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Assassin.

spysweeper242

I thought up a random encounter boss like stalker. He is a grineer assassin trained in stealthy assassination.

Lore:

The Grineer have created a clone of great power. It has knowledge of all assassination methods except for our way. It will attack when you kill his creator Tyl Regor , his tatic mentor Sargus ruk or his general, Lech krill.

Stats:

Health: 1000

Shields:900

Armor:90

Weapons:

Primary- Karak orokin hybrid.

Secondary- Dual Stugs

Melee- Virally Charged Furaxes

Strategy:

He will attack you head on with his low magazined Orokin Karak hybrid . When he is in close range he will attack with super fast viral furaxes. When he has low health he'll use the Vay Heks hiding tactics and shoot occasionally with his Stugs.

Apearence:  

He resembles a arid lancer with a damaged  Oberon helmet.

Hope YOU enjoy!

Sweedens-Happy St. Lucia

Christians-Merry Christmas!

Africans-Happy Kwanzaa!

Italians and Eurpeons- Happy La'Baffana!

Jewish- Happy Hanuka! (srry don't know how to spell it) 

Well, everytime stalker comes for you and cant find you he attacks trops made me think that hes solo

I have never seen that happen, but that's probably just an AI issue. That or the Grineer and Corpus assume he's Tenno and try to kill him on sight and he's just defending himself.

I think he thinks its wrong to kill anyone so he kills anyone who hurts tenno or tenno who hurt others

Eh, that doesn't sound right for someone like him going by what sort of lines he gives. Personally I'm more under the impression he just hates the Tenno for what they did in the past (which may or may not have been intentional on their part) and is waiting for some remotely justifiable excuse to kill them out of a twisted sense of self-righteousness.