Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff The Cernos!

Shadow_Arrows

Ok Devs, you have comitted a very serious crime. You made the cernos the coolest looking bow in the game and also made it the worst bow in the game. Now I know it shouldn't be better than the paris prime or the dread because you can just buy the blueprint. But you made the vectis and you made the soma. Why would you make a bow that is SO underpowered.

I know it does impact which is supposed to be good against shields but thats it. Its even less effective against corpus crewmen now.so its not even good against the ONLY faction with shields. and you could argue "oh just put an element to offset it". This would be a good solution IF THE DAMAGE AND CRIT DMG WEREN'T SO LOW.

Now if it was meant to be an entrance level bow it would be fine IF YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT LOOK SO AWESOME. Now i have the fealing i'm gonna be biting my toungue when you come out with the "vectis or soma" of bows, or i should say IF you do, but if you don't please give the cernos a place in the upper tiers. Well actually i don't think you can do that now that so many people already have it. But make one that is stupidly hard to get and stupidly strong. or just put it at a higher mastery level like the soma and vectis.

Hell the grineer need some research weapons don't they. Make a steampunk looking bow and put it in grineer research. You know how many people would want a bow that is literally smoking with steam and the arrow has a smoke stream behind it. Anyway just a suggestion. I'm sure you already have big plans for the grineer research since corpus and infested have so much more than grineer.

Definitely, all bows seriously need a buff. I suppose you think I'm a bow user, but I assure you I am not. When people enter my parties with bows as primaries, I tend to leave the squadron and start another because they are just not strong. If I wish to get a mission completed quickly and efficiently, I don't want to have someone who utilizes a bow in my squadron. It aims a single target, has cooldowns between each shot and doesn't even one shot enemies, no matter which bow it is; whether it be Paris Prime or Dread. Buff them so they are no longer an annoyance of weakness.

P.S. Thunderbolt SHOULD increase in power with serration leveled.

Edited by iAm2b4Got10