Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loot And Disconnections: Rewarding Participation.

RyuKaiser

Greetings. I do believe that completely ripping everything that people worked for in a level from their hands just because of a disconnect is a bit harsh, and also makes it almost paranoia-fueled for folks like me (whose connection can be iffy at times), especially for those of us who'd like to see later content in the game. That's why I'd like to see at least half of the reward given to those who participate. That or removing blueprints/rare items from spoils if they disconnect early.

I realize there was a problem with people leaving after killing a boss. I can totally get behind how annoying this is. But I don't want to be having panic attacks (and/or having my acid flare up, seeing as I've been recovering from a pretty terrible ulcer) while playing the game. I don't want to have to quit (for my health no less). I love the game, greatly enjoy it, want to keep hammering away at it. But I can't really do it if I'm going to be punished for others being jerks.

I can take the hard levels. I can celebrate the sheer amount of enemies I have to plow through. I just don't enjoy the idea that all my work can mean nothing instantly, be it something completely out of my control, or having stress-induced stomach pains, from worrying about my connection. Isn't there anything you devs can do to reward those of us who actually did the mission, but wasn't able to complete it?