Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gold Colour Palette

Dawg

I don't think metallic reflective gold parts are a good idea. There would be an uproar from founders who get the gold paint on their prime. And if they added other metallic colors everybody would want gold paint too. It's a lose lose situation for DE. I think using metallic trim for special edition warframes is a great alternative. Hopefully not all of them will be buy to play.

Why would founders QQ about more colors beeing available? It's not like the non-founders can gold-paint their prime gear... cause they have none. I'm all for a metal palette, not realy because of gold or silver, though those would be nice, but i'm a great fan of painting things copper or bronzen, those would go especially nice with the saturated colors that i have.

Why would founders QQ about more colors beeing available? It's not like the non-founders can gold-paint their prime gear... cause they have none. I'm all for a metal palette, not realy because of gold or silver, though those would be nice, but i'm a great fan of painting things copper or bronzen, those would go especially nice with the saturated colors that i have.

I actually prefer that the metallic colors stay for exclusive items only. Like the Braton Vandal which is metallic blue.

The metallic gold color is on the prime gear. That was one of the features of it. If DE makes that paint available to every frame there will be complaints. This isn't your first time on the internet right? Any change will get complaints. A change that negates one of the touted special features of an item that people are paying money for is just all the more ripe for garnering complaints. Personally, I use Rhino. But it doesn't matter. I'm already very certain that DE won't do this.

The gold trim is a section that the other Frames don't have. Can't access it with the other color options, though. That and he has other physical differences than just some little bits of color.

You're right. Nobody could possibly complain about that. Nobody will say that they don't like that idea and it should be perfectly fine with everybody. I'm sure DE will do it soon.

You're right. Nobody could possibly complain about that. Nobody will say that they don't like that idea and it should be perfectly fine with everybody. I'm sure DE will do it soon.

What are you going on about? Stop overthinking what I said, bro. Stahp it, stahp it rite nao.

Wait...overthinking...or just not understanding?

Edited by FatalX7

The metallic gold color is on the prime gear. That was one of the features of it. If DE makes that paint available to every frame there will be complaints. This isn't your first time on the internet right? Any change will get complaints. A change that negates one of the touted special features of an item that people are paying money for is just all the more ripe for garnering complaints. Personally, I use Rhino. But it doesn't matter. I'm already very certain that DE won't do this.

So wait... you say that this is the internet and people will complain if you change it. Bro, this is the internet... people will complain. If they change it, founders will complain that their gold trim (which btw I would punch someone in the face to be able to blend in with gold or silver paint over the whole frame) is no longer as exclusive... and people will complain because they can't get gold colors.

People need to stop acting so damn entitiled, DE should sell gold / metallic paint if there is a demand for it because cash flow keeps games alive end of topic. I'm cool with whatever DE decides to do, but I will say right now I will happily pay money to have gold paint on my frames.

Why do people feel like they should have say over what a company does or doesn't sell?

So wait... you say that this is the internet and people will complain if you change it. Bro, this is the internet... people will complain. If they change it, founders will complain that their gold trim (which btw I would punch someone in the face to be able to blend in with gold or silver paint over the whole frame) is no longer as exclusive... and people will complain because they can't get gold colors.

People need to stop acting so damn entitiled, DE should sell gold / metallic paint if there is a demand for it because cash flow keeps games alive end of topic. I'm cool with whatever DE decides to do, but I will say right now I will happily pay money to have gold paint on my frames.

Why do people feel like they should have say over what a company does or doesn't sell?

Personally I like the idea of Metallic colors being used for exclusives to kind of set them apart from the rest of the gear. And I don't just mean payed for exclusivity like the Prime stuff but also like the Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal.

I wish us closed beta peeps could get our hands on more exclusive close beta stuffs! So I think I'd be cool to get a skin for the vandal weapons that is a prime version....I do agree that people might get mad tho....idk...

but one thing i can say for sure!:

being a steampunk, I sure do love metallic colors!! I'd pay 5$ for that! Especially if its closed beta exclusive!! *-*

ermagerd take my money for this pleeeeease!

gold should remain exclusive or up roar could happen.

A whole basic color that no one would ever be able to use, including Founders with Prime?

I said it already and I'll say it again. The gold trim is a section that the other Frames don't have. You can't access it with any of the color options. If we happen to get metallic colors and it has a gold/yellow that people use, they will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER be able to have the same gold and same placement as Excalibur Prime.

And, yet again, he has other physical differences. You guys know that he's the only Prime version, right? And that not everyone plays Excalibur?

If everyone having access to a color would cause such massive destruction, as you folks say, then where is all the ruckas about Prime and Excalibur being the same Frame? If everyone being able to use the same color would cause people to complain, then wouldn't it make sense for people to complain about this, too?

Trying to make something where there is nothing.

Personally I like the idea of Metallic colors being used for exclusives to kind of set them apart from the rest of the gear. And I don't just mean payed for exclusivity like the Prime stuff but also like the Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal.

And personally I like the idea of the game making as much money as they can without resorting to super cash shop RNG bs so there will actually *be* a game and, not to mention, regardless of color pallets you still can't fake the colors of the prime stuff and the vandals.

Metallic colors won't ever allow people to place the gold accents on the excal prime and frankly... if not for excal prime being a limited edition, pre-charged frame I would sell it because I really prefer the look of the regular excal since I can't get very many good looking color combos. (I would easily pay 100 plat to have a metallic color pallete).

It's not like some new colors will make those exclusive items any less exclusive and if people get butthurt over color options they need to check thier expectations of reality. I'm not really demanding DE make metallic colors available, but seriously if people throw a tantrum because a company chooses to sell a product to people that want to buy it, especially something as trivial as color, they should just quit life.