Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Bansenshukai [Global]

Virreck_

X1PEhvt.png
dsCH3xcu.png

Bansenshukai - literal translation: 'Sea of Many Rivers Merging' - The Bansenshukai; the book of the Ninja - this is our way of life, even if we are in space! ;)

BANSENSHUKAI -- 100% NINJA!

Bansenshukai are an active and social Clan looking for like-minded Ninja, veterans and newcomers alike, to join our ranks and expand our reach across the solar rail!

The 3 founding members are based in the UK and we are recruiting worldwide!!

Currently Bansenshukai consists of 9 members:
CXloud - Clan Founder/Master Assassin - Shadow rank
DjLDot - Co-Founder/2nd in command - Dragon rank
CDX13 - Co-Founder/Architect - Snake rank
Deo0 - Soldier / Water rank
Dani.Sinclair - Soldier / Koi rank
Sychro - Soldier / Koi rank
Damuranashi - Soldier / Koi rank
Kisokopus - Soldier / Koi rank
Angles - Soldier / Koi rank

We are becoming more event focused and try as best we can to participate in all events and hope to improve our numbers and eventually work our way up the leaderboards - but what we enjoy more than anything is simply playing! - don't miss out on becoming part of something awesome!

We have an ever-expanding Dojo with Labs, Dueling room, Obstacle Course, Trading Post and Gardens as well as our clan emblem in-game.

We endeavour to help other players as often as we can with anything that they need.

Add us to your friends list, play a few games with us and see what we're all about!

Join us and be a part of what we hope can become a great community!

In preparation for the impending war that will fall upon the solar rail network, the honourable Bansenshukai ninja have joined forces with other clans and are now a member of The Solar Coalition - join us fellow Tenno!

We know now,
Our purpose,
Together we are strong,
Together we will rise,
For we, are the Tenno.
Edited by CXloud

• 4 weeks later...

So are you guys only recruiting players from Europe and the UK?

Or are you interested in allowing other countries to join

Because I'm interested

Hey SanctusRem!

We are a GLOBAL clan, just based in the UK. Apologies for the confusion!

If you're interested drop me a friend request, we'll play a few games if you like what we do then feel free to join.

We'd be honoured to have you!

--Cxloud.

Alright, sure thing. Thanks for clearing that up, I probably just misunderstood.

I'll be sure to send you a friend request next time I'm on, and perhaps we can play a few games. My mastery rank is only 6 but I'm extremely close to being 7, and I've played since closed beta. I'd love to play with you all.

Edited by SanctusRem

I'll be sure to send you a friend request next time I'm on, and perhaps we can play a few games.

Please do, it'd be good to run a few missions, I'm always interested to see how others like to play.

My mastery rank is only 6 but I'm extremely close to being 7, and I've played since closed beta. I'd love to play with you all.

I'm not too concerened about Mastery Ranks, as long as you've reached rank 1 I'm happy, I'm only just approaching Rank 6 myself and also a fellow closed beta tester, noticed we signed up on the same date...interesting coincidence!

I did also take the optional account reset back in August, so I could have potentially been higher, but fancied a fresh start!

Anyway, I'll look out for you whenever I'm online, if you happen to know any other Tenno who are looking for a clan, please, don't hesitate to tell them about us, we'd love to have them too!

Hi guys .. i would like to join too if i may and have fun with u all  :)

my mastery is rank 4 soon 5 , still new to the game and got rhino lvl 30 and vauban soon .

id : deo0

Hi deo0!

Thanks for your interest in our clan, we'd love to have you join our ranks!

I'll add you to my friends list, you can check out the dojo etc. See what you think.

I'm interested in joining. Initially I was looking for a clan for the research, but having friends to play with and people to help break the monotony of this game can be good too. I currently have a lot of free time on my hands and have been playing this game nonstop. While that will change sometime next month and the fact that I also play other games from time to time, this game is still and will probably be my number one for some time. Now, to close this long winded introduction, I;m currently rank 7 (almost 8) with 6 frames: 18 Ash, 29 Excalibur, 30 Mag, 30 Oberon, 30 Saryn, 3 Valkyr. If there is anything else you would like to know just hit me up in game.

I'm interested in joining. Initially I was looking for a clan for the research, but having friends to play with and people to help break the monotony of this game can be good too. I currently have a lot of free time on my hands and have been playing this game nonstop. While that will change sometime next month and the fact that I also play other games from time to time, this game is still and will probably be my number one for some time. Now, to close this long winded introduction, I;m currently rank 7 (almost 8) with 6 frames: 18 Ash, 29 Excalibur, 30 Mag, 30 Oberon, 30 Saryn, 3 Valkyr. If there is anything else you would like to know just hit me up in game.

Hey Dani.Sinclair we'd love to have you in the clan!

Its always great to have people to play with and we're always looking for new players to run missions with. We're sociable players too which always makes things more fun! Warframe became my new addiction during closed beta so I'm always on. Send me a friend request we can run a few missions show you the dojo and if you're interested in joining it'd be great to have you!

--CXloud

ShikimoriAki, on 10 Feb 2014 - 7:11 PM, said:

I was, but now i'm more interested in starting a clan from scratch. Much more fun watching how things progressed by my own efforts

Couldn't agree more!

Best of luck to you, perhaps one day our clans may form an alliance.