Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Bansenshukai [Global]

Virreck_

I recently started playing the game about 2 days ago. Very new and trying to learn as quickly as possible. Im looking for a clan to more or less learn from and just fun to play with. I honestly dont know the difference between shadow clans or ghost but you seem like good people which is really most important. I'm not home atm but would be interested in joining if you are still open.

I recently started playing the game about 2 days ago. Very new and trying to learn as quickly as possible. Im looking for a clan to more or less learn from and just fun to play with. I honestly dont know the difference between shadow clans or ghost but you seem like good people which is really most important. I'm not home atm but would be interested in joining if you are still open.

Hi ohtee.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Ghost/Shadow etc. are just clan ranks based on the number of members; 1-10 is Ghost, 11-30 is Shadow, 31-100 is Storm etc. etc.

We always welcome new players and we're happy you're interested in joining, if you'd like to send me a friend request in-game I'll gladly send out an invitation to join the clan and we can show you around the Dojo, play a few missions with you and help with anything that you need!

Welcome to Warframe and welcome to Bansenshukai!

• 2 weeks later...

I started playing a couple weeks ago around rank 3 and almost 4 (I think). Im decently active around 2ish hours a day 5-7pm est. Around 3-4 hours on weekends sometimes. Because of school there might be a day or two of the week i am not on at all, so if you still have space for a decently active new player I'd love to join :).

I started playing a couple weeks ago around rank 3 and almost 4 (I think). Im decently active around 2ish hours a day 5-7pm est. Around 3-4 hours on weekends sometimes. Because of school there might be a day or two of the week i am not on at all, so if you still have space for a decently active new player I'd love to join :).

Hey MrRed411

Sure! Drop me a friend request in-game and we'll get you initiated into our ranks!

• 4 weeks later...

HI i just joined yesterday and im qualified for my first mastery test. Would you guys mind if i joined? :)

Hi there DrDjSprinklez,

Welcome to Warframe, and the forums, you are very welcome to join, it'd be great to have you on board. Add me to your friends list and I will get you initiated into the clan.

Hi there DrDjSprinklez,

Welcome to Warframe, and the forums, you are very welcome to join, it'd be great to have you on board. Add me to your friends list and I will get you initiated into the clan.

Thanks so much! :D im on right now if anyone would like to add me, i also added you so just find me on there.

• 1 month later...