The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kicked Again!?!

YourBusDriver

Since this games release, I’ve been an avid fan. I have loved everything DE has done with Warframe – it’s an understatement to call this game a masterpiece. To top it off, the thriving online community, constant updates, monthly additions, and epic scope keep brining my back for more. I have NEVER had a complaint…

Until now…

From the beginning, I thought the Cicero Event was amazing! DE promised outdoor maps, and they sure as hell delivered. Phobos was awesome, and Cicero is just damn amazing. I love the new maps and all…

But there is one persistant issue that has come to surface for me – the Cicero event itself.

Six times I have tried, six! To reach 100%, and six times victory has evaded my grasp due to some fluke host migration kick, or lag out. I even got to 100% once, and was no sooner kicked!

The morose jocundity of this situation is beyond ironic! Whereas my connection is stable with every other aspect of this game, from the Orokin Void to the farthest reaches of Pluto, my connection to Cicero is blatantly lacking.

I’m not going to point fingers, or say the entire games sucks just because I can’t achieve one measly item, but it really sucks. It angers me because the mission parameters combined with poor map performance have barred me, thus far, from getting to 100%. I also understand many others have experience this same phenomena as well. This is not an isolated incident, and not just on Vermilion missions. Many Cicero component collection matches have up and gone poof for no reason what-so-ever - despite excellent connection, and platform performance among the participants.

Well, that’s it for me. Back to the grind stone… except no matter how long it turns, the blade never seems to get sharper.

I couldnt agree more. Today I reached 100% and then crashed when heading to extract. Of course it wasted my anti toxin, and of course the game didnt save my progress for the event ... And I'm the only one in the squad who had this problem ...