The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Powers And Drop Tables

LeedleGod

I'm just going to cut straight to the point,Warframe Powers NEED to be removed from the drop tables completely.Because when you find a mod that drops from and enemy that you need a mod from.Let's say,a Disrupter drops a mod and you are looking for Expel Infested,then you find out that all of that work was for Fireball.Waste of time right?I am getting sick and tired of finding Warframe Powers on the drop tables.I mean if you want that power,go ahead and make the damn frame..you get them all anyways.Post in the comments how you feels the drop tables need to be revised in ANY way.Thank you for any comments on the subject.

I think that lowering the amount of enemies that drop each ability and precept (besides Coolant Leak and Sanctuary) to 1 would be a good start. They should also not have an enemy that drops 6 different Uncommon mods, one of which is vitally important, when there are enemies that drop only one (which is a Fusion Core).

They plan to. I think it's just a matter of dilution. Without them we'd just be finding way too many duplicates. Unlike now, where... we... find... nevermind.

\o/

Like where basic elemental mods like fever strike and contagious spread would drop from a decently spawning enemy?!

Like where basic elemental mods like fever strike and contagious spread would drop from a decently spawning enemy?!

Fever strike drops like candy, I don't know what you're talking about. Just play on Phobos.

Contagious Spread is an outlier. I would guess that it's intent is to make people play with the transmutation feature and/or buy booster packs.

I just meant that they need mods to fill all the places where the warframe powers used to go. Instead of doing that they've been using mods for events and special areas/mission types instead.

Edited by VKhaun

Yesterday i sold 6k mods(yes it was pain to my eyes & fingers), and what i figured out: 1/3 of mods is SENTINEL mods and 70-80% of them is base skills which is all COMON RARITY, other 1/3% is warframe ablility mods 70-80% of them is also commons and only rest 1/3 is real mods which is alos 70-80% comons. 

I'm ok with current drop rate of uncomon/rare useful mods which is about 0.7% after all midcalculations. Leave this rates as it is but plz remove base skills of warframes/sentinels from drop, it's rly making me sick picking them up and to clean up my inventory after endless farm.

My suggestion is to add fusion cores with 10x time less drop chance instead of them.

Edited by Keetsune

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed. Since you can no longer accidentally fuse your last copy of an ability mod, there's no need for them to drop anymore. While they can be used for maxing other abilities, cores can do the same thing, and are actually useful in other instances. It would just better the game.

On the other hand, this has been suggested many times for many months, and has yet to be acted on, so don't hold your breath.

Edited by Sumnus