Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did I Miss The Memo Where Farming Is Discouraged Now?

Mykepool

THE REWARDS SCALE TO THEIR DIFFICULTY WHILE THE ODS DO NOT.

What do you mean by that? You mean the reward tables differ between the tiers based on initial enemy levels? ODS doesn't have different starting enemy levels, do you mean rewards scale based on actual in-game enemy levels as time progresses? It doesn't, you get same reward pool 5mins in as you get 155 mins. Do you mean ODS' rewards should be more appropriate to the difficulty level? ie shouldn't include credits and uncommon fusion cores? Trying to discern your point.

krill as i previously stated I refuse to keep explaining to you how this game works. you are literally contributing nothing but conflict to this post and I honestly don't feel like prolonging my interactions with you any further beyond this reply. So krill believe what you will but I will no longer acknowledge your ignorance from this point forward. respond if you feel the need but you will not get a reply from me. To emphasize this and to hopefully get you to understand it fully I will repeat it for a 4th time, I will no longer read nor reply to any further correspondence from you. Thank you and have a nice day.

• 2 weeks later...

You're definitely not alone in this one.

No one is alone on this matter. Every time I play a survival for the REAL rewards, I walk away with useless mods, weak Fusion cores, And little bundles of credits that hardly make a difference. I'm sick of it. Straight up sick of it. REAL prizes are Blueprints. REAL prizes are Prime Weapon Parts. What they aren't is what i'm getting. The Drop tables say '1/7'. They mean '1/700'.