Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dragonsfire Clan Looking For Help

ZQKX

Im looking for a few good teno to join my clan

we are small, i have a few others in the clan, two friends that have not played yet(sadly)

and one that singed up and disappeared (guess real life got in the way)

I have the dojo mostly built

1: Grandest Hall (biggest one) [all the others too]

2: Labs: ALL built - Bio Lab:  i need some help with i am having trouble getting mutigen samples

2a: All labs have all research done - except Bio Lab - working on bio stuff now

3: Obstacle Course and Dueling Room - Building now should be done before 12/25/13

4: Trading Post

Id like to make a few garden areas with the asia decos maybe, but thats long term

i mainly need help with getting the bio lab done and maybe another barracks if we expand.

Id like to have the clan members play on co-op missions, help one others in game stick together to do long missions.

be nice to one another - helpful - teach others tricks and advice etc

id also like to go on exploring runs to see what we can find hidden rooms etc.

so if this sound like you would like to help please drop me a line on the forums or in game.

a bit about me:

i have almost all the warframes (do not have ember or excalibur prime, vauban(need chassis), mag prime (need systems)) I think i have the rest either cooking or built. (ill have to edit this when i look it up to confirm)

i have mag,rhino,nova all at level 30

weapons penta,ignis,boltor,gorgon,latron, braton all at 30 paris(27) and flux rifle(8) still taining

working on better secondary but have Hikuo at 30

orthos,claive at 30 (and i think others too)

i have most of the systems open or at least unlocked to them. just unlocked pluto today(need to do chain)

have a buncha keys as well as all the dragon keys for vaut.

if you want to know anything else please ask me

Edited by ZQKX

Hello Im looking for a Good Clan and I have 3 more good friends who would like to join if ill join

So my Id is : Delothor 
My warframes : Ash (24) , Oberon(30) (all weps lvl 30)

If ill make it to the clan My 3 friends have Necros and Frost aslo a Rino hight lvls

we Play usually on weekends  
Thank you 

Edited by Delothor

Hi there, i had irl problems before and lost my account with ash 30 frost 30 and boar and orthos prime.

So because its a fresh start im alone i've got no one watching my back i was wondering if i could join the clan?

IGN:Pentanoxy

Excalibur:24

Braton:17

Strun:30

Skana:30

Lato:30

IGN: dredy13

Rank 3 working on 4

Warframes: excalibur, Nyx lvl30, cooking Oberon currently an have rhino coming up next

have a few lvl 30 primaries an secondaries looking for people to play with so hope i get an invite.