The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Modules Version 3 - Card Rouser Arm Pad And Active Mod Introduction

VoidGhost

I propose the creation of two arm pads for every Tenno.1//////The one is a module card rouser for in game use and visual alteration(the card is loaded to the rouser/slot pad to offer the following A.visible claws B.visible Back weapons C.visible Greater armor E.visible Scope sight/Infa red sight F.you name it

2/////the other is for in game module change(redirection changes on demand with another module in game)

Batman's Datapad example

http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2013/05/Batman-Arkham-Origins-1.jpg

Kamen Rider Blade Card rouser

WHAT DO YOU THINK ???

interesting, if I understand, you'd basically have a couple mods selectable in-game in addition to your normal loadout. or would it be like one of your mod slots in a loadout is a variable mod, and that slot actually fits 3 mods you can rotate through? definitely would like it, I always dig the arm-mounted data pads, and we're pretty advanced. lotus could communicate with us through that. on-the-spot visual changes would be cool too, especially like a laser sight, infrared, night vision. maybe the scanner could be integrated with this, too?

interesting, if I understand, you'd basically have a couple mods selectable in-game in addition to your normal loadout. or would it be like one of your mod slots in a loadout is a variable mod, and that slot actually fits 3 mods you can rotate through? definitely would like it, I always dig the arm-mounted data pads, and we're pretty advanced. lotus could communicate with us through that. on-the-spot visual changes would be cool too, especially like a laser sight, infrared, night vision. maybe the scanner could be integrated with this, too?

I support the codex scanner connection.So to explain

1.LEFT HAND STATIC MODULE LOADER = THE MODULES WE LOAD IN THE WARFRAME CAN NOW BE CHANGED ON DEMAND

2.RIGHT HAND ACTIVE MODULE SLOT LOADER = TENNO CARACTER LOADS IN ARMS SLOT THE ARMAMENT TYPE CARD WHICH WILL BE VISIBLE IN GAME AND PRACTICAL BASED ON ITS FUNCTIONS(ONLY ONE AT A TIME) SO EXAMPLE

EXCALIBUR HAS THESE ARMPADS ON HIM AND I WANT TO LOAD LANCER FISTS.HE WILL INSERT THE CARD NAMED LANCER FISTS INTHE ARM SLOT CARTRIDGE/CARD ROUSER AND HIS FISTS WILL BECOME LANCER EDGES LIKE THE SCVYTHE WEAPON ON NEMESIS

http://darksector.wikia.com/wiki/Nemesis?file=288382_full.jpg

Also VoidGhost, you've made an unusually large number of suggestions in General Discussion. We do have a Feedback & Suggestions section.

I don't mean to backseat moderate, just pointing that out.

I will have that in mind yet I would like to have a greater debate you are correct