The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Graphics Driver Crash

Drogra

Normally, I would assume that its my PC and uninstall/re-install my Drivers, but it ONLY happens in warframe.

So far, I've only noticed it on the Jungle Tiles, but I haven't done much outside of them recently.  My Graphics Driver will randomly "stop responding", crashing the game.  I only have been able to complete a few of the Missions that I start to Inject the antidotes.

Every other game I am playing does not have this issue.

Problem resolved.

Edited by Drogra

I've been having a similar issue with my GTX 650 Ti and spent way too long trying to isolate the problem.  It was only Warframe, and it would say that the Graphics Driver crashed but was recovered.

Now, I did a pretty poor job as far as actual troubleshooting the issue goes, since I took too many steps before testing anything, but here's what's allowed me to run flawlessly without any crashes for a good several hours (I'd be lucky to get an hour before crashing):

1) Updated to latest BETA graphics drivers through GeForce Experience (currently 331.93)
2) Set Warframe to run to BORDERLESS WINDOW
3) Followed these steps for better Anti-Aliasing:  http://levelupguides.com/warframe/warframe-enable-proper-anti-aliasing-nvidia/

Of all of those steps, I'd be willing to bet the biggest one is the Borderless Window setting.  Previously, it was on Fullscreen.  Running the below graphics settings, I've been able to turn on PhysX, have very solid performance (well into the 50-60 FPS range), and not a crash in sight.  A welcome change.

Current Graphics settings pictured:  http://i.imgur.com/iQyM8cl.png

I hope this helps some of you who have been plagued with this.