Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Dual Ichor Spin Attack

Vitras

I have been ranking up my Dual Ichors (finally) and have noticed something that is really bothering me.

With it's default toxin damage I put on an ice mod to make it do viral damage. So it's supposed to be a sickly yellow like so:

Warframe00041_zpsb4441232.png

But for a second or two after a spin attack, the elemental effects go to as if there were no toxin. Just an ice effect is left:

Warframe00071_zpsff8defa7.png

Things like this really bother me once I notice them. Please add to your list of tiny visual bugs. And I apologize if this has already been brought up.

I don't think its a visual bug im pretty sure its applying a physical damage type on the spin attack instead of pure toxin the lecta does the same thing

Are you sure? Where did you hear that from? I checked both of the wikis and didn't see anything (yes, I do know the wiki doesn't have everything).

Are you sure? Where did you hear that from? I checked both of the wikis and didn't see anything (yes, I do know the wiki doesn't have everything).

The wiki does say it, just not clearly, anywhere it lists physical damage(as far as I know) is one of or a mix of the three physical types(slash, impact, puncture) so going off that on the slide attack for ichors its doing regular damage of some type with a boost of ice damage on top of that, the only thing though I noticed about those pics is, does it do the regular viral damage if you attack right after a slide or is it just purely a visual problem? And if it is just a visual problem then they are not likely to fix it too quickly, and if not it will probably get fixed up pretty fast.

The wiki does say it, just not clearly, anywhere it lists physical damage(as far as I know) is one of or a mix of the three physical types(slash, impact, puncture) so going off that on the slide attack for ichors its doing regular damage of some type with a boost of ice damage on top of that, the only thing though I noticed about those pics is, does it do the regular viral damage if you attack right after a slide or is it just purely a visual problem? And if it is just a visual problem then they are not likely to fix it too quickly, and if not it will probably get fixed up pretty fast.

Ah, I see it now. It was tucked away in that slide table thing... I understand. But I don't know about the viral damage right after. I don't know because of the proc chance, but I would suppose not. I'm not sure I guess.