The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Players Needing Mods?

EvilKam

Long Version:

Hey guys, how's it going?  You having fun?  Is Warframe beating your soul into the ground?  Well, I have a little bit of good news.  EvilKam is here to rescue you.  Shout out to Mirror_ELL, who took pity on me, and handed me epic rifle mods.

See, Warframe has a problem, and it's kind of a serious one.  Certain mods are hyper-critical.  Serration and Redirection (the one for your frame) come to mind.

I know I played for about 30 hours before I ever got my first Redirection mod, and therefore couldn't even make it through Earth.  Back in version 10, you could still score one of those mods from one of the many Infested missions, though, so at least there was always the option to TRY to farm one.  HAHA, DE SURE GOT YOU GUYS DIDN'T THEY?  You can't farm this mod reliably until you hit like, Phobos!  You are so screwed.

Another seriously needed mod is Serration, and good luck finding one of those freaking treasures.  You actually aren't going to find one NOW until you get to Mars, where Quirinis is infested with Grineer Scorpions.  And if you show up THERE without a Serration mod, you're gonna have a bad time.

Short Version

If you need an unranked Serration and or Redirection, hit me up, I'll invite you to my dojo, and trade you these mods, for anything.  You can give me a Fusion Core, you can give me an Ammo Drum, you can give me a Vitality, I'll even accept a Warm Coat. (the world's most useless mod ever)

It's not Merry Christmas, if it was, then I'd hand you highly ranked mods, and I don't have those to give away... yet.  It is, however, helping out some fellow players who might be feeling the hurt.

Serration and Hornet Strike are overly rare, whereas pressure point is used for fusion fodder in my arsenal.

Been playing about half a year and only have two hornet strikes. How is this relevant? It isn't. I just feel like whining to DE.

Good initiative. I always tend to give out "starter packs" to friends that joined the game.

DE is already aware of this problem and, according to one of livestreams, new players will probably receive some crucial mods after tutorial.