Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Respec Orokin Catalyst/reactor 1 Time In Update 7?

White_Raven

So my idea is DEs should give players a chance to respec their "potato" only 1 time in update 7.

Just in this update each Orokin can be take out 1 TIME only and put back in another Warframe/weapon so players can super-charge their best things when they have no Orokin left.

Just an idea came up. Hope everyone like it.

I would agree with this. Because with the new system, orokin reactor/catalyst will work very differently than before, so give us a free respec on everything + returning orokin reactor/catalyst for us so we can figure out the best way to put them to use again.

So my idea is DEs should give players a chance to respec their "potato" only 1 time in update 7.

Just in this update each Orokin can be take out 1 TIME only and put back in another Warframe/weapon so players can super-charge their best things when they have no Orokin left.

I find it funny how you put a Potato as a reference of your Post...

As for the Orokin Reactors and Catalysts... they're easy to make when you find the blueprints for them (which can be found in the Alert missions '?' prize) Just have to be patient. If they use their Reactors wrong... they should have put more thought into it. I put mine straight into the Loki I unlocked and it was a perfect idea for the Radial Disarm against boss fights :D (Although its a bit bugged right now... not workin like it should)

Made a Reactor for Ash which was another good idea because of the Special Warframe ability he has (Bladestorm) which can clean a room in record time. Just have to know what you'll be using ahead of time and what you're looking for (to see the list of upgrades the Orokin item can provide, just hover over it and look at the list it gives with the spec tree. If there is a lack of something, don't do it unless you think it's a good choice. Otherwise you're wasting plat)

I find it funny how you put a Potato as a reference of your Post...

As for the Orokin Reactors and Catalysts... they're easy to make when you find the blueprints for them (which can be found in the Alert missions '?' prize) Just have to be patient. If they use their Reactors wrong... they should have put more thought into it. I put mine straight into the Loki I unlocked and it was a perfect idea for the Radial Disarm against boss fights :D (Although its a bit bugged right now... not workin like it should)

Made a Reactor for Ash which was another good idea because of the Special Warframe ability he has (Bladestorm) which can clean a room in record time. Just have to know what you'll be using ahead of time and what you're looking for (to see the list of upgrades the Orokin item can provide, just hover over it and look at the list it gives with the spec tree. If there is a lack of something, don't do it unless you think it's a good choice. Otherwise you're wasting plat)

But in update 7 they won't work anything like we expect them to now. Can you say we used it wrong when they change how the thing work? What if after the change, a frame that is good with a reactor before isn't worth it anymore to put in a reactor? Why can't we just have a respec in that case?

But in update 7 they won't work anything like we expect them to now. Can you say we used it wrong when they change how the thing work? What if after the change, a frame that is good with a reactor before isn't worth it anymore to put in a reactor? Why can't we just have a respec in that case?

I don't believe that they would change the Frames spec tree by that much where it renders a Reactor useless... they would more of the lines fix the Mod areas with different specs which... would of course... be spec removed so that you can choose a more worth while spec in the tree that you can still choose. (Those with 11 mods currently equiped can get 11 spec points back and the spec tree is changed where the mods use to be so that it would be more appropriet)

It's up to the DEs to do this or not... I'm on the side where they wouldn't change the mods by so much that it would ruin it for everyone with a Reactor.

NO

I don't believe that they would change the Frames spec tree by that much where it renders a Reactor useless... they would more of the lines fix the Mod areas with different specs which... would of course... be spec removed so that you can choose a more worth while spec in the tree that you can still choose. (Those with 11 mods currently equiped can get 11 spec points back and the spec tree is changed where the mods use to be so that it would be more appropriet)

It's up to the DEs to do this or not... I'm on the side where they wouldn't change the mods by so much that it would ruin it for everyone with a Reactor.

Well, at the moment someframes are better than another when you consider wheter you want to reactored them or not. Like Nyx and Ember their ultimate doesn't have a lot of use, and Chaos + fireblast is much more useful. So I could totally go without a reactor in any of them. On the other hand, with a frame like mag, Crush is so, so much more useful than the other 3 abilities. So she totally need a reactor. Now that everything is changed, I might also have different piority on what to reactored too.

On the side of ignoring the wannabe troll respones as " No. " "F*** the idea's lame " Etc... (but hey I know everyone its free to give their opinions,but atleast give it with an argument ;3)

I think its a good idea,not just of the update,also because lot of people overcharged their begginer weapons with having no idea of how they would work at level 30,same goes with the warframe.

On the other hand,even using catalyst/reactor at level 30,may change your mind in 7,since the trees/stats are gonna be different,and you may not like the weapon or warfame you're using at the moment,which would cause some frustrations about the thing you grinded "so much".

Cheers.

Edited by Ancair

You do realize that everything you said in this post will not be relavent in the least right? Skill trees are being completely removed in U7, mods are getting changed as are "mod slots". All frames will have approx. 10 "mod slots" and 1 "mod power" per level, that power will be doubled if you have a reactor/catalyst slotted and then different mods have different power costs and a bunch of other stuff.

TL;DR What "Potatoes" do is being changed so much it is like night and day.

Wrong.

Catalysts/Reactors will do the same thing in U7 as they do now: make a Weapon/Warframe twice as powerful. That's a fact!

If you are looking at it in that regard then yes, it does the same thing, but how it achieves that double in power couldn't be more different.

You do realize that everything you said in this post will not be relavent in the least right? Skill trees are being completely removed in U7, mods are getting changed as are "mod slots". All frames will have approx. 10 "mod slots" and 1 "mod power" per level, that power will be doubled if you have a reactor/catalyst slotted and then different mods have different power costs and a bunch of other stuff.

TL;DR What "Potatoes" do is being changed so much it is like night and day.

There hasn't been, to my knowledge at least, that the skill trees were being removed. If you find my information wrong, blame my resource... not me. I try to find as much intell as i can before i make a post on something that not many people know about. If you disbelieve me, check around the forums and point to me where it says that skill trees are being removed. I haven't spotted such a topic so i dismiss it, sorry.

There hasn't been, to my knowledge at least, that the skill trees were being removed. If you find my information wrong, blame my resource... not me. I try to find as much intell as i can before i make a post on something that not many people know about. If you disbelieve me, check around the forums and point to me where it says that skill trees are being removed. I haven't spotted such a topic so i dismiss it, sorry.

It was mentioned in the hour long Q&A video a couple weeks ago, but that is probably to long and I don't remember the exact point it was mentioned.

But it was leaked on the forums/reddit a few days ago here; https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/15341-the-new-artifact-system-was-posted-to-reddit/

It was mentioned in the hour long Q&A video a couple weeks ago, but that is probably to long and I don't remember the exact point it was mentioned.

But it was leaked on the forums/reddit a few days ago here; https://forums.warfr...sted-to-reddit/

Funny, friend of mine told me to ignore that thread because it had 'False' information and twisted notes that were wrong in so many catogories... I should really talk to him about why he had me ignore it if it was going to be brought up later :l

It looks a bit questionable though.... how they're doing the new spec trees. 'Mod' Abilities don't look like something that players would enjoy since you'd be able to get the wrong looking ability with a certain warframe (Decoy on Excaliber). Fading was right that it was full of Twisted information but I thought that he was right about it being false.

Ah well... Appoliges on that Deathstrik, at least I was right about it not being 'completely removed'... just being updated to a much.... stranger.... set-up.