Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changed About Swarm Mobs

Story4

Hello guys, i just want to give some feedback about the gameplay.

This topic will be about swarm enemies because i have found that sometimes they are quite annoying especially when they stun-lock you like is the case of the shockwave MOA's and crawlers.

First off the Corpus are, IMO a bit weird. Shouldn't the humans be more resilient than the robots that serve them? Which is why i think that there should be more regular MOA but they shoiuldn't have shield and should continue running instead of standing still, making them a harder target to hit. Only the shockwave and the rail-gun moa should have shield and they should be at a ratio of 1/5 or better 1/6 compared to the regular MOA. The humans should have shields or have more shield drones around them so that they aren't so easily killed. Also at least the prod crewmember should have shield.

Infestation should really remove the stun from the crawlers, it's pretty annoying when they swarm you. Instead i recommend making leapers be the same ratio as the crawlers and make their wind-up faster. I think this will make players be more carefull about leapers and make crawlers the less general threat instead of the most dangerous one it currently is.