Warframe Concept : Orbit "the Mastermind Of The Galaxy"

BrakeYouUp

Stats : 

Health : 90

Shield : 150

Armor : 90

Power : 100

Stamina : 80

Orbit, is a male WARFRAME that controls the galaxy. Orbit is a balanced Warframe with attack skills and support skills.

Orbit's abilities : 

Skill 1 : Satellite : Orbit creates a Satellite to support all the squads Sentinels to get critical hits for a short duration.

Skill 2 : Gravity   : Orbit controls gravity to pickup enemies and spinning them in the air then smashes them. 

Skill 3 : Comet    :  Orbit creates a small comet in area then targets allies to heal them to max health and targeting the comet to enemies will damage them.

Skill 4 : Meteor Shower : Orbit creates meteors then drop them to enemies then crush them.

Coming Soon with art!

Hope you guys like this concept, please don't leave a bad comment in the comment section.

Thank you so much for checking out my concept!

1. I expect people to AFK with their deth machine rifles sentinels during defense and Orbit spamming this skill

2. so another crush/oberon ultimate?

3. Shame the mechanic would be restricted to gun reticle, AOE circle targetting would need extra work for this.

4. Another Area of effect skill? 

Edited by Morgax

Eh... really not feeling this one. Can't really take the name "orbit" seriously either, it just gives me the mental image of Astro Man from Megaman 8 for some reason.

Speaking of mental imagery, if this were a more fantasy setting I could envision something that supposedly bears the power to control the galaxy being able to control probability by moving whatever stars or whatnot are inevitably supposed to determine fate or whatever, but that probably wouldn't work out in a setting like Warframe's.