Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorrowbringers Has Free Candy And Puppies...

(PSN)McGreybush

Have any open slots left? I'm a semi active player, self employed so my hours kind of vary day to day, and week to week.
have 4 frames current, all roughly in the "teens" at the moment.  mag, nyx, sayrn and banshee, working towards getting the scraps needed to construct valkr (have the prints), so I have an ok bit of versatility in terms of play styles.

Edited by (PS4)LadyAensland

Hi there guys.  I would love to join your clan.  I'm a chill, down to earth kind of guy.  From Maine (yes we have power and running water and really good smoke =P ), that's on the East Coast and I'm mostly on @ night.  I'm 30 and love to play coop games, like Warframe.  I would love a invite if you guys have room.  My ps4 handle is  Chemdawg207    Hope to hear back from ya!  Peace

Have any open slots left? I'm a semi active player, self employed so my hours kind of vary day to day, and week to week.

have 4 frames current, all roughly in the "teens" at the moment.  mag, nyx, sayrn and banshee, working towards getting the scraps needed to construct valkr (have the prints), so I have an ok bit of versatility in terms of play styles.

You two already have invites or are currently in a clan. You can only have one at a time so you'll need to delete your invite or decide whether you want to roll with us or not. I'll PM you as well.

I am a 18+ relatively new member of the Tenno Family. I've been playing for a month or so and have done about all the soloing I can stand. I use an Ash frame and am in the process of collecting the proper mods/weapons to be an effective smoke screen/melee support class (I have a Rhino cooking but I like Ash). I try and play whenever I can and would say I'm on about 10-15 hours a week, when possible. Please message me in-game if you are interested in a new recruit. I like to take my time and collect everything (otherwise what is the point, you will need those resources for something down the line). I am big into stealthing missions and not letting any alarms sound (its harder than you think. Even a single gun shot from an enemy will alert the whole level whether the actual alarm is sounded or not). I play like a ranger, no soldier is left behind (going invisible is a boon to this). I have the basic PS4 mic, but am looking into a Turtle Beach upgrade. I am happy to contribute to the Dojo as long as I am happy with the clan. Again, please message me in-game or send me a private message w/ all the details, here on the forum. Thanks!

Your invite is confirmed pending. Don't worry about who you play as or how you play. There are a lot of different ways to play with a lot of different characters. Just being an interesting individual is enough for us. Thanks for the info, and welcome!

Edited by (PS4)McGreybush