Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Change Invite Accept Button/location

(PSN)Amiculi

As in topic, my reason for this is I get a fair amount of random invites, often while managing inventory or the like, and I keep unintentionally accepting them as they pop up exactly as I select a menu item. Setting them to Triangle to accept, or an Options Button menu item would probably help many people.

Even expected invites can throw you for a loop as you switch your loadout in preparation.

The worst case being when selling off hundreds of duplicate mods and getting jammed into a lobby 2/3rds through...

It is common for pop-ups in console games to have the selection in a neutral position, where you then have to press left or right to select "accept" or "decline" and then press X to choose it.

Hopefully they address this and other areas of the UI to make them more console-like in the future. This is a huge problem for people with 'A' names, my friend whose name starts with AB is always accidentally leaving the group between missions because he just happens to be at the top of the list.

It is common for pop-ups in console games to have the selection in a neutral position, where you then have to press left or right to select "accept" or "decline" and then press X to choose it.

Hopefully they address this and other areas of the UI to make them more console-like in the future. This is a huge problem for people with 'A' names, my friend whose name starts with AB is always accidentally leaving the group between missions because he just happens to be at the top of the list.

That would be the source of my woes here, having an early name in the lists. It has its benefits as well, if I'm not doing other things I'll often accept the random invites and I get a lot of voids runs out of them, but regardless I'd like a variation of the current system as often as I leave parties, dojos and menus by accident by selecting something at the exact instant the invite pops up.

I saw some guy who's username had three A's at the start a couple days ago, my prayers are with him.