Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Possible To Improve An Already Awesome Game?

(PSN)coolpattak

I will begin with saying that I thoroughly enjoy Warframe so far.  But there are some things I believe would improve my experience with the game. 

1.  An icon that would help identify if my Mic is working.  I only see a Mic icon with other players when they are talking.

2.  When choosing a location on the map I always seem to start at terminus even though I want to choose a location farther away.

3.  When contributing to clan Dojo projects materials required they identify a large sum but I can only increase contribution 10x a piece.  Any way to contribute faster.

4.  When trying to pm somebody I have to scroll down a list of names.   Why can't we choose the name from the chat screen window the name we are interested in talking to instead of scrolling a long list of names.

5.  When casting spells.  Why choose the touchpad instead of the direction buttons?  Any way to modify control setup?  Sometimes I I choose a certain direction on the touchpad but cast a powerful spell that drains all my energy and I want to throw the controller at my tv.

6.  While scrolling for a specific mod for my current warframe I have to scroll through all other mods for other frames.  Any way to make things easier to choose mods for fusion specially duplicates?

7.  In the foundry while looking for things in progress am I able to arrange the progress list from the top to bottom with the top item the one that is closest to completion?  And the furthest from completion at the bottom.

Thank you for a great game on the PS4 and lending an ear to these issues devs.  Please feel free to add more ideas for the players who enjoy this game on the PS4 console.  Thanks.

1) unfortunately there's no icon I'm aware of (even on PC), however a good way to test would be just to speak and if anyone responds it works

2) that's probably a bug

3) either an oversight or bug

4) there's a chat command called /w [playername] [message] which lets you talk to one person like a PM

5) you can change the settings in the controls menu for powers to be activated by the D-Pad, I found this while trying to change the fire and aim button to R1 and L1 respectively

6) no

7) not that I'm aware of

I was just about to post a topic like this and found this brilliant man already had most of my ideas, so I'll start by saying that I have the same issue with #2,3,5 and 6.  I'd also like to have the ability to, while in my Dojo, get direct access to the Market.  And here's my biggest topic.  If I purchase a complete blueprint for a warframe in my foundry, it shows that I need a complete helmet, chassis, systems and Orokin cell.  But it doesn't tell me what it takes to complete those things.  Someone correct if I'm wrong but in buying the complete blueprint don't I get the individual blueprints I just listed as well?  And if so, how am I supposed to know what I need to complete those sub components without looking at them individually (which I can't do) 
Any info will help, thanks!  Keep up the good work.

I was just about to post a topic like this and found this brilliant man already had most of my ideas, so I'll start by saying that I have the same issue with #2,3,5 and 6.  I'd also like to have the ability to, while in my Dojo, get direct access to the Market.  And here's my biggest topic.  If I purchase a complete blueprint for a warframe in my foundry, it shows that I need a complete helmet, chassis, systems and Orokin cell.  But it doesn't tell me what it takes to complete those things.  Someone correct if I'm wrong but in buying the complete blueprint don't I get the individual blueprints I just listed as well?  And if so, how am I supposed to know what I need to complete those sub components without looking at them individually (which I can't do) 

Any info will help, thanks!  Keep up the good work.

What you are calling a complete blueprint is nothing more than one of the 4 parts you need to build a waframe.

To build a warframe you need: Main Blueprint (you buy in the market), Chassis Blueprint, Systems Blueprint, Helmet Blueprint, the three latter are drops from bosses, each boss is tied to one warframe and will drop chassis, systems and helmets blueprints for that waframe, once you collect and build one of each you have the main resources needed to craft a warframe, using the main blueprint you bought.