Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ammo Capacity Proposal

Aegis

Since some people want a nerd for the ogris,torid,and penta. They also mention how the miter only gets 72 saw blades. Why not make an ammo system where it's not different type of ammo drops but a universal ammo instead and each weapon gets a set amount of ammo it can hold.

While its not a bad idea, some things it would not work with. Ammo drops in generally would have to be nerfed, since there is now a universal ammo type. And the ammo mutation mods would now be completely useless. (There are prob other issues to).

I dont think this would work very well.

Ammo mutation mods can become the Increased Ammo Regain mods (try to think out better name). You can easily guess what it's doing  XD

Good idea overall, i'd like to see one type of boxes on the ground. And, of cource, less of them. And it feels... broken to look at my Penta with 5/540 ammo >_<

Just noticed:

Since some people want a nerd for the ogris,torid,and penta.

I don't want a nerd for my Penta XD   correct please, it's a bit too much of mistyping =)

Edited by SpFinX

I didn't even think about those ammo mutation mods when thinking about this idea. I agree Repercussions are something that a lot more people should consider before asking for the NERF ( that autocorrect ) bat. Again it's this is only an idea that I had so it's full of kinks and other problems, but I totally agree with the flaws you guys pointed out. Anyway thanks for your feedback and enlightening me on this subject.