Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Bout This Mods..

lonelydrone

here are some mod ideas i'd like to share:

GLAIVE (an possibly miter, you know to make it at least fun):

"Ripper" = when your glaive hits a target, it stays with it for (depending on level) 1/2/3 extra slashes. basically the glaive stick into one single target and bam, bam, bam, bam then returns.

It's utility would be for lvl40+ enemies or bosses.

SWORD /DAGGER: (for the stealth lovers) 

(name up to discuss) = a just for the lols mod, which allows new, brutal and gory finishers on enemies that you steath kill. Lots of work for the animation team, but who wouldn't love to chop chop chop enemies from behind?

BOWS: (For bow lovers, duh)

"iron string" = this one is simple, increase arrow flight speed.

RIFLES / PISTOLS (I repeat, pistols, all kind of throwing knives are out.)

"active reload" = 15/30/45/60/75 % chance to immeadiatly reload after current mag reaches 0 bullets.

"topshot" = x/y/z % of accuracy gain (to counter heavy cal, also expensive as hell and no polarity to avoid ultra OP rifles)

WARFRAME:

"enemy tracker" = scanner vision, but you know, without the scanner.

so, what do you guys think?

:D

Edited by lonelydrone

nice ideas, i like particulary ripper, iron string and topshot, but the direct reload seems a bit powerful, it should be more like 15...75% to /2 the time of reload

let me disagree, why? well:

- I know a very few (to not say nobody) that lets their rifle mag go to 0 before reload.

- I think its most use its with high lvl enemies, which will need more than one mag.

- Sometimes when enemies suddenly surroun you, tell me you have never been killed while reloading (too many enemies, no energy).

thank you for the feedback!

:D

I actually like these ideas.

And I think some of them might work.

But I dislike these two, because these two might create some serious problem about weapon balance. Reloading time is important in deciding which gun to use. And accuracy, well...I guess shoot in warframe is not the hard part.

"active reload" = 15/30/45/60/75 % chance to immeadiatly reload after current mag reaches 0 bullets.

and

"topshot" = x/y/z % of accuracy gain (to counter heavy cal, also expensive as hell and no polarity to avoid ultra OP rifles)