Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sniper Rifle Scopes Require A Change In Bright Environments As The Codex Scanner Was Given.

Phobose

1j64.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Picture Speaks for itself.

I was close to an epileptic episode from the sudden bright white view... No but seriously It's extremely bright, If you can make out What I was aiming at was a Grineer unit I will give you props for having the eyes of a hawk.

Talk about using the Predator's Infrared vision to pick up your enemies.

There needs to be a tone down in the brightness of what you're looking at to be a dynamic variable, the brightness changes according to what you're looking at, if ur staring into the sun with your scope while your retina burns away at the zoomed sight of the sun obviously it will be extremely bright, if you're looking at a dim, earthy landscape pointed away from the sun there shouldn't be as much as a slight glare in your lens.

Edited by ThatShadyGuy

No-scope charge the Lanka

Zoom in void

Swing scope left just a little

WHITE-OUT!!!!!!

There should be a Warning slapped on the Lanka:

Warning, if you have a history of Epileptic Seizures put down this gun as the fully charged shot will produce a blinding and bright white light at the end of the barrel.

Edited by ThatShadyGuy

• 2 weeks later...

I would actually like to see the Lanka have some sort of... thermal/highlighting sight. Since its a high-tech sniper rifle with innate 5m puncture. The idea of it being able to highlight enemies in cover would be awesome.

It would also make up for the cluttered and blurry scope.

My 2 cents.

Switch your 'Depth of View' off from the Graphics settings until this get fixed.

I'm trying to bear with it until it gets fixed, unfortunately I have a performance issue with my computer (burnt wire in the power box) and the blur increases my Fps in game.