If female: Artemis (might work better)

Health:100 (300 at 30)

Shields: 75 (225 at 30)

Energy: 100 (150 at 30)

Armor: 65

Speed: 1.15

1st skill: Net cast

Energy 25

Description: The hunter casts a net that snare targets doing minor damage. If infantry are hit they are completely tangled in the net. If Heavy units or bosses are hit they are slowed, possibly having their weapon temporarily disabled. 

Damage: 100/150/200/250 half impact half slash

Duration: 5/10/15/20 sec

Notes: Would be affected by duration mods to last longer and range mods increase size of net allowing more enemies to be caught. Can be shot at the ground as a trap.

2nd skill: Camo

Energy: 50

Description: Hunter camouflages self giving bonus damage to next attack and making him undetectable.

Duration: 3/5/7/9 sec

Notes: Shooting ends camo, melee doesn't. Would be affected by by duration mods.

3rd skill: Weapon synergy

Energy: 75

Description: Team buff. All projectiles become hit scan. Headshot (or equivalent) damage doubled.

Duration: 5/8/11/14

Notes: Affected by duration, and stretch mods.

4th skill: Way of the hunter

Energy: 100 

Description: Hunter enters a state of increased weapon damage with a penalty to movement speed and armor.

Gun damage buff: 150/200/250/300%

Melee damage buff: 200/300/400/500%

Movement speed debuff: -15% 

Armor debuff: -45% 

Notes: Affected by duration. And power strength mods. While the debuffs don't increase with each rank they do increase with power strength mods. (IE +100% power strength would allow you to for +600% gun damage and 1000% melee damage the hunter will also experience -90% armor debuff and -30% movement speed)

Some of the buffs may need reduction for balance purposes

TL;DR:

Create a ranger/hunter frame that focuses on weapon damage with skills that focus on taking down a single target.

Thoughts? (again some of the buffs may be waaaaaaay too much and subject to reduction for balance purposes).

Edited by immolator1001

Cool concept, here are some questions just for clarity.

For the net, a 20 sec slow on a single target sounds pretty imba for only a 25 energy cost. Maybe have a lower duration for bigger enemies? Having an insignificant slow instead seems to be less exciting.

Camo has relevant synergy. Sounds good. Would the bonus damage be percentile based or static-number based? Huge question in measuring the potency for end gaming.

The third skill doesn't really sit well with me, but I understand the reason behind it. A presumably solo-ramboing Hunter based warframe needs some kind of team presence after all.

As for the fourth skill, can you stack this with the second skill? Eg. Use the 4th, then go to 2nd, and proc both bonuses on first shot?

TBH, this frame sounds pretty imba to me if you run it with any team that runs at least 2 Energy Siphons and a proper lineup of other frames (although the latter argument can be made for many other frame/weapons at the moment). But still cool concept, I like it!

Edited by Wafful

Ya I tried to make him squishy to make up for the damage. And that's a fair point, but just today I was trinity and we had 2 energy siphons so I could use blessing over and over and by the time it wore off I was able to recast it so I just ignored that honestly. 

The reason for the 3rd skill was the thought that hunters/rangers use bows or throwing knives and it would make those weapons more viable/easy to use. The only reason its a team buff is to fit with the general rule that most frames have some kind of aoe buff/debuff