Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Joining Games

Kiafis

Myself and a friend who happen to be in the same clan, have issues connecting to one another. Is it your net code or is it us? we have frequently tried resetting our clients and our networks and we can only occasionally connect to one another with the game reporting "Friend not currently in a game session" whilst it clearly says on the list(Both clan and friends list) that he is in game. We have also tried the invite method which fails just as frequently, any help here would be most appreciated.

I also would like to know if we are the only ones experiencing this? or if perhaps this is a wide spread issue.

Edited by Kiafis

Upnp is on, and the warframe net tool detects nothing. Router firmware is up to date, Upnp is enable on warframe and the router. We have both toggled our ports. The friends list clearly displays that he is in game yet still displays "Friend not currently in a game session."

And in reference to the second link we have made very sure that the firewalls on both of are systems are not interfering.

He has also forced the ports that the game is using to be allocated to only his computer on the network.

Edited by Kiafis

Yes, I have UPnP on in both the router and the game. Game has issues connecting to the update server. Game has issues logging in. These issues were far less frequent before update 7. I can confirm that my net is working properly. Web pages load. Connections to my clan members Minecraft server is working. My TeamSpeak Server is also recieving connections properly. Zone Alarm Firewall is not blocking Warframe. Actually only Warframe is having any issues. I have no clue if any of this is helpful.