The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crashing!

Nainsidh

So, whats the difference between World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, Mechwarrior Online, SWToR and Warframe?

Cause those first four games run perfectly smooth on my system, not even the tiniest hickup in maximum settings, while Warframe now sits firmly in the "unplayable" category.

For MONTHS now i have the "Nvidia Driver Crash Problem", i've tried EVERYTHING short of buying another graphics card, and the frelling game still crashes randomly, sometimes one minute into the first mission, sometimes, rarely, i can actually complete one, but i haven't done two missions in a row for quite some time. Do i need to mention i have zero Cicero points?

And that last small hotfix, 11.5.5, well that one hit the bullseye!

Now i'm crashing the second i start the mission!

And with varying system messages too.

Sometimes it says my graphics card doesn't support the graphics settings, funny one, cause it did yesterday, and a GTX 660 Ti really shouldn't have any problems with Warframe. Sometimes even Firefox in the background crashes, and once apparently the entire graphics card shut down for a moment, cause my screen suddenly had "No Signal".

Well, i'm pretty stubborn, and quite patient, and i would really like to level up my Valkyr while i have two weeks off, but by now i'm simply TIRED of going over my system again and again looking for a problem thats probably not even on my side, so i'm out of here for now.

My Corsair needs exp too.