The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just To Stop This Rumor....

arche

Well im guessing that who you supported on gradivus dilemma doesn't matter, i supported grineer, and when they implemented invasions, i never did any of them and never seen the harvester.

About the screens showing him, its clear that he comes after you for supporting grineer.

No grineer sided invasions=No Harvester

PD: I will do some invasions and see what happens

The Gravidus Dilemma won't have any bearing on the Harvester showing up.  Alad may be talking about the Dilemma when he says "you sided with Grineer" but it would be just in reference to the Grineer winning with Tenno support, not saying he's only coming after those who fought against Corpus in the Dilemma. Sometimes text is just flavor text.

It could very well be in response to siding with Grineer in current invasions, though. We'll need more experimenting to iron it out.

It could very well be in response to siding with Grineer in current invasions, though. We'll need more experimenting to iron it out.

Again, if it was in response to siding with the Grineer now, it would literally make every Invasion mission a Grineer victory since everyone would side with the Grineer simply to increase their chance to spawn the Harvester. I don't think it would make sense for DE to put in a spawn trigger that would completely foil the purpose of choosing sides in current Invasions. If it was, it would be easier to see Invasion missions as "Grineer Missions" and not even offer the choice.

As you say, it's probably just flavor text and indeed be in reference that the Grineer won the dilemma since a majority of Tenno supported them instead of the Corpus. Guilty by association, as I'm sure Alad V sees it.

First, let me explain the spam. After I finishes typing this post, i clicked on the "post this" button, but nothing happened. So, i decided to spam that button. After it finally redirected me to my new post, I realised i made like 5 posts. And i don't know how to delete my posts so .. yea.

About the harvester, i supported the corpus for all the invasions. The one that gives 50k credits and 3 orokin cells. Then i did no other invasions after that. The next day, i was farming salvage at jupiter's survival misson. And, he came for me. Two times in a row. He the came for me again the third rime after the update, on a map in ceres