Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Other 'frames Get "voices" Too?

Stefanovich

Well it wouldn't really fit for some of the warframe. Vakyr is the only one that I can think of were it fits due to here crying out in rage. (maybe even Nekros chanting)

loki laughing hysterically  

I see what you mean but again, like Valkyr, not every power would have this feature.

Loki could quietly laugh as he goes invisible: "Hm, hm, hm!"

Ash could yell as he assassinates enemes during Bladestorm: "Rahhh!!"

Rhino could grunt as he deploys Iron Skin: "Hrm!"

Nyx would giggle lightly as she unleaches Chaos: "He he hee!"

Just some rough examples to explain what I meant. I don't want everone pulling a Link and going "Hiyaah!" every time their muscles moved.

I wasn't against your idea but some frames yould be a lot more expressive while other(vauban) yould remain sillent and appear dull.

also rhino does grunt a bit but its just really silent "stomache grunt" if you may. they should really rework/boost his grunts. also forgot to +1

edit: ash and nyx sounds dont sound good in my head

I Can easily Imagine Ash Yelling as he rips his daggers from the neck of his target, Nekros chanting in ancient language as he raises the dead, Loki snickering as he disappears. As well as Trinity singing angelically as she blesses her allies, Rhino grunting as he puts his foot down. 

However, I can also see where this might(I said might, didn't say 'it will') go. Eventually, We'll hear Vauban call a Grineer Lancer, recently zapped by a trap, a Smeghead...

Actually, now that I think about it, the would be pretty funny. I say: "DE make it happen!"

I think not for two reasons. First of all, their eerie silence is part of what makes them awesome. Silent psychopaths are terrifying. Second, unless DE record tens of hours of grunts and yells per frame, adding many gigs of audio to the data file, the vocalizations will get really old really fast. Anyone who plays a game with a number of canned vocalizations that play in response to a game event will know exactly what I mean. (Guild Wars 2 comes to mind. There's a shedload of voice in the game, yet the battle vocalizations are so very annoying.)