Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Health/shield/power Cards

Dimelight

Do these cards exist at all in update 7, or we have to rely on Trinity/Sentinels? I have been doing a bit farming on the new defense missions, and have yet to see these cards before mutlishot/puncture ones. Plus it is really frustrating to lose all loots when everyone else leaves after 10/15 rounds, and a host transfer error occurs.

Ugh I hope they exist...I feel so naked on my level 30 warframes...I want my shield/health stuff back.

That's exactly how I feel right now. Also kind of ticked because I've spent most of my money and now upgrading what few mods I've found to get back what I've lost is going to take 1,000 times more money than I have. Even the low rank fusion cores sell for far less than low level mods. I feel like I should have sold all of my low level mods before this update so I could actually afford some stupid upgrades. 2 level 30 frames and I'm as weak as my friend that I just got into this game because of my money situation.

Edited by Draxxon

That's exactly how I feel right now. Also kind of ticked because I've spent most of my money and now upgrading what few mods I've found to get back what I've lost is going to take 1,000 times more money than I have. Even the low rank fusion cores sell for far less than low level mods. I feel like I should have sold all of my low level mods before this update so I could actually afford some stupid upgrades. 2 level 30 frames and I'm as weak as my friend that I just got into this game because of my money situation.

Yep, my 3 million didn't go far. I'm hoping when they balance out the prices, I can get a mod reset on my upgrades I've made so far. I want my 3mil back

Can you equip all of them or just one?

You can only have one of each kind. Have to fuse them up to make them better. So you can only have one shield mod and one health mod, but you can fuse them up to make them better...

Yep, my 3 million didn't go far. I'm hoping when they balance out the prices, I can get a mod reset on my upgrades I've made so far. I want my 3mil back

I am on the same boat actually. I doubt that there will be reset though, a money sink is exactly what they planned. I do feel a bit frustrated as more detailed info should be provided before the mod system overhaul.

That is good news indeed. Can you tell me how they are scaled, or how much additional shields with a moderate level card?

so I have a shield capacity mod which is +25% and the armor mod is +10%. I have not used the fusion system to upgrade them yet, so I don't know how much the values increase each time

Edited by EndTheSilence