The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugliest Warframe In Your Opinion ?

Zoliru

Ash body design requires chest and back muscles correction,they need to be more bulk so as to look like human body.I would like to mention that there should be hierarchy in body shapes availability.Excalibur's shoulders look weaker than a medium in power and experience gym member/bodybuilder,they need to be more bulk(he is supposed to be a Warrior how can he look that week?).The designs from thin to bulk option should appear first in the game and then those with different than human shape like Nekros who seem more than thin compared to a normal human,proper hierarchy is important.

Edited by VoidGhost

Ash? Ugly???? I will agree stock Ash is pretty ugly with the hamburger arms and the bug helmet, but he's the best looking after you get all the aftermarket stuff.

Banshee though....and Saryn. I would say Saryn is most ugly.

C0wXvUr.jpg

Edited by RuFi0

Banshee. What's wrong with your feet twinkle toes? How can you move with THAT HEAD?

Oberon. Skipped leg and arm day.

Ash. My favorite....... why do you have to have such weird thick cut straight plain soggy arms?? Are those granny wings? Other than that, with Scorpion for helm and noble stance, you're the man

Step 1. Get a Nova

Step 2. Get a paper bag

Step 3. Cover Nova's head with paper bag

Step 4. ?????

Step 5. Profit

It's more the neck that's the issue...

Unless you get a really big bag and just say that she's wearing a pointy helmet.

But just how big of a bag would you need if she actually is wearing her pointy helmet...

Edited by SortaRandom