The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ce-34878-0 Crash With Vauban Only

(PSN)xTKxREAPER

I do like that vauban can kick people from your party if they are being idiots.   But on the other hand, I'd rather just have a kick function and have vauban fixed.

I mean, kicking while in the game, there should be some rules.   Like: AFK for over (x) amount of time (say 20 minutes?) or Only player not at the exit and over 20 minute has passed?   and it would be a majority vote (2 out of 3 or 3 out of 4 (in the case that they aren't afk) or 2 out of 2).

In the lobby though, you should be able to kick freely.

And there should be a do not play with list.  So that you can choose to not play with people that grief you.

I do like that vauban can kick people from your party if they are being idiots.   But on the other hand, I'd rather just have a kick function and have vauban fixed.

I mean, kicking while in the game, there should be some rules.   Like: AFK for over (x) amount of time (say 20 minutes?) or Only player not at the exit and over 20 minute has passed?   and it would be a majority vote (2 out of 3 or 3 out of 4 (in the case that they aren't afk) or 2 out of 2).

In the lobby though, you should be able to kick freely.

And there should be a do not play with list.  So that you can choose to not play with people that grief you.

Majority vote kicking I am definitely in favor of. Or at least being able to report players and if enough happen they get a temp ban. I get so many people just coming in and sitting the entire mission while I do the work. Though they join in when I am past the beginning so why would I want to quit out but now this guy just gets a free pass like a blood sucking leech. 

I don't think this crash and error message is that limited to Warframe. I was playing DC Universe online today and the game crashed and gave me this exact same error. I was pretty surprised by it happening with DCUO.

i ve had the same with dcuo also but with warframe it only happens to me with vauban i wish i can find out when it happens on dcuo 

i ve had the same with dcuo also but with warframe it only happens to me with vauban i wish i can find out when it happens on dcuo 

Lol! It happened again on DCUO tonight. I was entering Metropolis University for one of the hero fights and as soon as I stepped in to enter the instance...bam! crash with the same error. Gotta love it! xD

• 2 weeks later...

Yup if a player is to close to the vortex (it seems) then the game crashes. Works great against people that keep opening the air canisters in survival with still 90% remaining. 

This is beautiful. I have Vauban and have never used vortex due to the crash issues (though I would love to). I really don't understand the need to press the button at 95% so I may have return the grief to the griefer. May have to use it if one more mother f-er keeps spamming the torid rounds into my face.