Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Opinion On Update Seven

Nitrofluff

The main problem with the new system is simply is the cost of fusion. nothing more.

nothing less.

Yet most people are shouting "BRING BACK THE SKILL TREE!" or "U7 BROKE THE GAME!!"

personnaly i say otherwise. WHY should Warframe have something so many games have?

why cant it keep this new system adn be unique.

I do think that the new things need some polish. Yet i also think people are over reacting since they arent incredibly over powered because of this. It puts people on a more even playing field now. so i dont see a level 30 nyx join the game get all the kills and then go to extraction causing us to lose our mods from not getting their in time.

And yes the fusion system is crazy expensive but that just makes the game that much more rewarding making you think something like. "Now im one step closer to becomming the ultimate space ninja! And many more lie before me!"

Simply my point is. peopel need to stop raging. take time to learn the new system, we tenno are here to protect. NOT to whine about little troubles, We shall rise to greatness once again. but this time; step by single step, and many other challenges await us with these new found challeng- okey im rambling now.

Point is: chill out, just beta test the darn game, and get over being mortal again.

I agree. Only problem is money and I just spent 300k on fusion then they did the patch and it was to late lol but other then that I really like the new system was a little confused at first but thats how everyone is when learning something new nothing I couldnt handle but now im broke and have no way of paying for anything....

i think they should bring back the tree, but im kinda liking the new set up i wouldnt mind having both, have say a skill tree and you get a point for the weapon or warframe every 2 levels, just have it increase the base stats by .3 to 5 points(for weapons) that should be acceptable in my opion. the cost for fusion is indeed to much id be fine with paying 1000 to 2500 depending on the rank of the mod im fuseing