Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Helmet - Does It Even Exist?

Groovyz

I've been playing Warframe since the end of September and so far i've done about 1/3 of the weapons and all but 1 one the warframes.

Banshee.

I have been told countless times that she is just not that good but I still have yet to acquire her. I tried getting her helmet on old Xini without luck, a month of farming wasted. Next I tried to farm ODD, half a month on of ODD to Wave 30 - still no helmet, I don't think this warframe justifies having a 2-3% helmet blueprint drop rate. Its driving me insane - I have the stuff to build many Ember Primes but I have yet to get the last part for the basic blueprint of a Warframe? Where does that make sense? DE have got either buff the drop rate of it drastically on ODD missions or add them to all infested invasion missions (give us a point to play them when we have our inventories overflowing with materials and credits).

Anyway sorry for the rant. I hope they change this problem.

Yep, it exist, you are just unlucky.

When I was looking for the banshee craft (2-3 month) the thing was that each faction give you a different part of the banshee bluprint.

So you got to avoid fighting the same faction you love kill.

After a look at the wiki, it seems to be a pretty same thing but with other case.

For not rewrite badly what have be nicely resume :

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Banshee

Back in U9,when xini got viral,I got like 8 helmets

Then,while unlocking planets I got 2 systems(doing random missions) and 5 chassis

My brother,was playing with me all the time,and so he crafted banshee without even farming her pieces,while I,sold all her pieces because I didn't

(and I actually don't) like her.

So yea,Old tales of 2 warframers xd

I feel your pain. I'm currently sitting on one spare Banshee helmet blueprint in my foundry. My Banshee frame is waiting patiently for me to stop experimenting with others before I go back into her loving arms. I've had her since I reset my account shortly before account resets disappeared, and it only took three Raid missions to get all the pieces. A mission type which no longer exist. Every time I see it crop up (and it does happen), I feel bad for guys like you who can't find it.

Xini is a pretty good bet, as others have said. It'll show up eventually if you keep doing Defense missions. Hang in there. Banshee's worth it.